• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Why is PvP or Plundering worth it?

DeletedUser10517

The game devs have said that the BP rate for plunder is in fact lower than the rate for aiding. But they haven't said how much lower.

If you test it...(I have) it doesnt work out significantly lower. It just seems lower because you spend more time attacking and plundering.

If you take 500 Aids and 500 plunders, youll get 5 BPs from both.

ahsay

Thanks, this makes sense, you all brought up very interesting points. i do wish blue prints had a higher drop rate for plunder, after all it is skill based. Never the less i will continue to be a thorn in my hood.

Also one quick question. Is it worth having one of each military building? i wanted to make one long road to my capital flanked by the army buildings to show i mean business. Also i could fight in each tower. Im guessing no, waste of population, resources, and space....but it would look cool no?

Yes it is worth having one building in every age...if you do PVP. What's even better is having an unattached troop of every age, no space lost, or buildings to invest in.

If you are in a colonial/I A neighborhood it may take only one battle in the bronze tower to win it. Less then 4 min. for 10 medals week after week? And you never know which tower people are fighting in. I was in HMA battles for the longest time kinda rotating winners...I'd win one week...someone else the next...what I didn't realize is that LMA had changed. That was the most contested tower and the same player made it his own every week...he left on one of the changes and with his loss; a couple of hours a week was all it took to totally dominate that tower for the longest time. I got the space for my traz with those wins.