• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Why only allowed to invite 80 friends ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser32444
  • Start date

DeletedUser32444

just wondering why only allowed to invite 80 friends. I don't understand why I or the new person in the guild has to get rid of a friend ( or several ) to make room for them. I understand getting rid of dead heads ....but if their not....

Algona

Id there is no limit to the number of Friends invites then we would all have 140 Friends and we would all try to be Friends with the highest Era players and the players with Goods we want.

Who cuold a new city get to be Freinds?

DeletedUser32444

Id there is no limit to the number of Friends invites then we would all have 140 Friends and we would all try to be Friends with the highest Era players and the players with Goods we want.

gutmeister pointed me in right direction . not saying a limit is a bad thing but who you invite an who sends you an invite is two different things 80 I invite an 60 I accept I could live with....unlimited would be waaaay over 140

DeletedUser8428

When I came back to the game this year I did exactly what I did the first time I played ... I searched player list in my new world for 1 or 2 at the top of the world list, 1 or 2 above Colonial, and then a bunch EMA through LMA. Not everyone responded, didn't expect them to. But some did (and both of the players at the very top accepted :)

So new players don't have to suffer without upper age friends - for God's sake ... ASK.

DeletedUser32444

missed the vote as you know by my ? . I don't know how long the process takes to be decided ..but with voter turnout it probably wont fly ( anyway to improve that ...31 votes ...) outa how many thousands in the game ? if you decide to resubmit ...how about if you get to add them into your friends if they are admitted to your guild and you haven't got 140 friends yet. I noticed that the big dog guilds only have about 65 players ...room to grow. the 1 I'm in 30 ... my bitch is I have 83 friends an have to drop 4 known good players for an unknown