• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife add on

jmc6013

I had just added some diamonds and just shortly after they added several rewards in the wildlife part for purchasing diamonds. Just saying.

jaymoney23456

I had just added some diamonds and just shortly after they added several rewards in the wildlife part for purchasing diamonds. Just saying.
They like to randomly put up offers where you can get event currency if you buy diamonds-they won't let anyone know in advance when this will occur. That is the normal practice anyway

Dursland

In the future:

During events, always wait for the bonus currency offer. Given past patterns it will appear 3 or 4 times during the course of the event.

If you have a +diamonds offer, wait about 20-22 hours before buying to see if another offer appears on top of it - like event bonus currency.

Ditto the reverse, give bonus currency offers some extra time before you buy.

In Feb of 2023 (a day I remember like yesterday) I got 200% bonus currency offer 10 hours after the event bonus currency offer had popped up.

If I had bought in a rush I would really have missed out.

jaymoney23456

In the future:

During events, always wait for the bonus currency offer. Given past patterns it will appear 3 or 4 times during the course of the event.

If you have a +diamonds offer, wait about 20-22 hours before buying to see if another offer appears on top of it - like event bonus currency.

Ditto the reverse, give bonus currency offers some extra time before you buy.

In Feb of 2023 (a day I remember like yesterday) I got 200% bonus currency offer 10 hours after the event bonus currency offer had popped up.

If I had bought in a rush I would really have missed out.
Many times a business offers a sale (in this case event currency along with diamonds for a purchase) they give at least somewhat of a heads up beforehand. NOt letting players know when they would get something extra with a purchase is just another way to nickel and dime them.