• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

xivarmy

I have what may be bad news for the Mountain kits. They were released on the first day as a switch. I grabbed a bear mountain from them and quite a few others hit them pretty hard. Q was at 28K for the Top 1% by the second morning because of them.
Switches are a random other daily prize - not fixed from day to day. You could hypothetically switch to the mountain kit every single day.

But the "normal" day only comes up once (i.e. pre-switch).

Orius Maximus

On the bright side, the Mountain Reserve has been added to the AD. I'm pretty sure I saw a selection kit in the auction slot.

Of course, it'll probably take Ferris Wheel amounts of coins to get the pieces.

Xenosaur

It requires to build 3 culture buildings from my age which 5X5 size, I can only spare 2 of 5X5, and there wasn't such quest in the past after I started playing this game, if INNO can not change this quest. I have to give up this event.

Construct your 3 Culture buildings (called building A, B, C) in series, NOT in parallel.....

Building something in Series:
Construct building A, get credit for it and delete it, then use the same space over again to construct building B, get credit for it and delete it, then use the same space for the third and final time, to construct building C.

Building something in Parallel:
Have ALL the space required for ALL 3 buildings at once, and construct them using all that available space, all at the same time.

You can't do the "PARALLEL" thing, so do the SERIES thing!!

Last edited:

alton of mesq

I must be doing it wrong. Or something. These last few events-- I have jumped thru every hoop, completed all quests, collected every incident I could. And I have enough upgrades to get this Panda building to level 4. It was the same on the Beta. My guess is, it is to FORCE me to spend those diamonds, if I want the building. Which now I dont. Because when you complete the questline for an event, you SHOULD get the full building at the end. Not be ripped off. And this "League" garbage is about as trash as you can get-- So, Inno-- Just like Grepolis went, this game is now "Deepest Credit Card Wins". Thats what this league thing is about. No matter how well you do fairly and honestly in the game, The credit card people knock you down on the final day. I am so done with these never ending events. If it says "league" anywhere in it, I'm boycotting it. Tired of the ripoff.

lesleyag

Yet another wasted ticket, with yet another game containing only 1 paw print. Lousy prizes for doing quests, tired of all the fragment nonsense, not a happy camper!

xivarmy

I must be doing it wrong. Or something. These last few events-- I have jumped thru every hoop, completed all quests, collected every incident I could. And I have enough upgrades to get this Panda building to level 4. It was the same on the Beta. My guess is, it is to FORCE me to spend those diamonds, if I want the building. Which now I dont. Because when you complete the questline for an event, you SHOULD get the full building at the end. Not be ripped off. And this "League" garbage is about as trash as you can get-- So, Inno-- Just like Grepolis went, this game is now "Deepest Credit Card Wins". Thats what this league thing is about. No matter how well you do fairly and honestly in the game, The credit card people knock you down on the final day. I am so done with these never ending events. If it says "league" anywhere in it, I'm boycotting it. Tired of the ripoff.
Well I mean this event is far from over. Most of your tickets come from the regeneration - and the second best source is the daily quests - and you still have 2/3 of the event worth of that.

Panda level 4 at this point is on-pace to complete it quite probably. You need to hit 280 paws total. So you should be at about 100 so far if caught up on questline and spent your tickets to be on target, which would be level 4 and a bit.

Dursland

The panda attachment pieces go for pretty good coin in the AD.

Won 2 Lotus Flower Lakes and they were 4600 coins, 3-6 gems each on the 4 hour option in AD.

Dursland

Except the AD sells mostly junk now lol
Tell me about it. It's taken me half a year to assemble almost enough house of horrors kit for a House of the Wolf and I'm still 1 upgrade short.

I'll be proud when I finish it - assembled entirely from AD just like my Hippodrome Carceres.

Still worth having AD coins though, when good auctions come up they routinely go for 100-200k. My last SO upgrade cost me 150,000 coins in a bidding war.

Not much new to report event-wise. Did my boards today, average luck. No dailies won - which didn't matter, swapped into 80 next age goods lol.

Minigal

Has anyone else noticed that when you win a ticket and use it, the timer for a new ticket adds on time? My timer said I had 14 minutes until the next ticket came up. I finished the daily quest, used the ticket I had just won, and my timer now said that I had 34 minutes left to the next ticket. That doesn't seem right to me. Using a ticket should NOT add time to the counter.

I started playing last November, in the middle of the Pirate event which I loved. I also loved the Halloween event. Christmas and St. Patrick's were meh. Anniversary event was an engaging challenge. The Wildlife event is BY FAR the worst. At this point the only way I can tolerate it is by treating it as a freebie -- I will play the tickets as they come in, but have zero expectations and am ignoring event quests. All three of my towns are on Quest 15, and will stay there. The main town now has Animal Crossing level 4; I may or may not keep it at the end.

CDmark

Not sure where to post but I did something interesting with a "finish special productions" item. I think we will see it here as a special and I just got it as an ALT. I used it on my key master and was able to collect it twice, so instead of 2 collections, I got four with my BG. It is a nifty item, can be helpful in many ways like say you collected and then you get a recruit 4. Well, use it on Gov Villa, quest complete. I am sure it works on Chocolate factories too, for nutcracker fragments. SO, if you get it as an alternative, spending tickets to clear your working queue (the ones with the timer) isn't a bad idea. I say working queue bcs if you are saving daily quests for the EPIC selection kit, I consider that your ticket storage queue. The epic does have the insect hotel so if a couple are left over from doing Reserves, it is a great production building (yes, the roach motel...lol).

Pericles the Lion

They actually stacked this against people outright buying two. I guess they have enough money now. Before you get the last reserve kit needed they give you another level one so you have 3 now , 2 statutes for 2 Golden upgrades , 150 golden fragments for you guessed it , another Golden Update and finally if you spend more money than anyone else you are reward with yet again another Golden Update. If you are in the Space Ages you can't use the fragments from it , it only finishes goods in the main city. It's almost downright hostile for spending too much , MTG has marketing backwards.
I was briefly tempted to go for 2 Panda Shrines but lost interest when I estimated that it would take about 15K diamonds, $14.99, and a Professional League standing to get it done. I'll settle for one and wait to splurge on the Summer event.

Dursland

15k does sound about right, factoring in tools and all. 520 paws to get second shrine, and yup professional finish to get the second upgrade right away.

That's my plan but first I need to see where I am after MR kit comes up and I use all my tickets. If I'm still far off I'll pass too.

xivarmy

I was briefly tempted to go for 2 Panda Shrines but lost interest when I estimated that it would take about 15K diamonds, $14.99, and a Professional League standing to get it done. I'll settle for one and wait to splurge on the Summer event.
Depends on how you do with the game. The world I was tempted to go for it on was going to be ~12k diamonds at current pace, without the pass (i.e. needing to hit 660). On dilmun it'd be ~8k diamonds at the pace I've been going (already up to 252 paws).

But the latest batch of changes to summer event on beta also had me decide to wait for it as I'm not sure I can break out the diamonds on both to the extent I'd want to and I like the things from summer event significantly better now, even if it will cost a lot more diamonds than wildlife.

Bezimak

I have been playing FoE for 7 years as of this past February. I have never HATED an event as much as I HATE the current Wildlife Event.
I cannot do anything with that horrible game.
It doesn't offer enough paws.
Things rarely ever line up for the drop finish.
No where near enough coins to buy anywhere near enough boosts.
I really really HATE IT!!