• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wildlife event game board shows NO paws yet 20 moves left. Advice?

DevaCat

I’ve had a board without any paws at all showing after using all moves … same thing happened last year. If “random” it does suck anyway :)

CDmark

It could happen but I would say 1 in 50. I too think I had 1 board last year with no paws, but that was between 2 worlds and I must have played 100 games. I did have a board with about 15 moves no paw then the paws cam this year. hopefully it was yesterday and you had the Mountain Reserve DS so making chests would have been better, even if no paws in a game. Paw dropping is random so unfortunately it can be towards the end of a game when you see the first one. Now the converse, I have had games start with 5 or 6 and easy to get all of them too.

Mahya

Not loving this game. Hard to do anything without the special tools and not enough of them and way too expensive. Most of my game ending up with everything locked up in the board as I don;t have the special tools and i run out of moves. Oh well.

ethanhunt2025

Algorithm makes it harder. They force you to use diamonds to buy extra chances or Boosters. Make sure your bottom row can easily burst the bottom rows. You need a bit of luck too.. You may look for one specific colored square to burst one of the bottom row. You will see everything else except that color

Arya66

You can still complete the quests and get the Surprise box without playing the mini-game. I don't know why anyone would, but, they could do it.
~ Surprise Event Box is no longer going to be given starting with Summer Event.