• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Will pagoda upgrades be added to the antiques dealer?

MeowKat

I haven't seen an auction for a pagoda upgrade. I have a level 1 pagoda and 1 upgrade sitting in inventory from the latest spring event (Great event btw). I don't want to build it unless I can get a shot at future upgrades. Should I barter them or wait for upgrades to cycle into auctions? Thank you.

Super Catanian

They'll come up eventually, I can assure you that. Remember, it's called the Antiques Dealer because a good portion of the items they offer are older Event Buildings. Ever since the Antiques Dealer was launched, INNO has been slowly adding more Event Buildings that had been released a long time ago. Since the Pagoda is still a pretty recent Event Building, I estimate it will probably be another year, or less, until it becomes available there.

aghiv

I'm kinda surprised they haven't already shown up. The seemed to be releasing things to the AD a year after they first debuted. Piazza kits are already there, so I'd expect Pagoda kits are next.

DreadfulCadillac

I'm kinda surprised they haven't already shown up. The seemed to be releasing things to the AD a year after they first debuted. Piazza kits are already there, so I'd expect Pagoda kits are next.
pretty sure piazza was 2 years ago?
it seems like they release the stuff after 2 years

RazorbackPirate

The last update to the AD was after the St. Paddy's Day event. That update included the buildings from the Winter Event (Winter Spire), Forge Bowl (Colossus), and St' Paddy's (Piazza Set), which had all run a second time.

Based on that, I'd expect we'll see an update this quarter sometime after Soccer Cup with the buildings from the Spring Event (Pagoda), Archaeology Event (World's Fair), and Soccer Cup (Altar Gardens). Which will have all run a second time.

If that's the case, then we'll see them in a couple of months.