• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will the rest of the ages from now on be a “space age”?

LG Cuber

A random thought that came to me is if the rest of the coming ages be an age on a different planet/asteroid/moon?

Graviton

Kinda have to be, don't they? Unless they want to go with a hollow Earth or establish a multiverse.

Emberguard

*shrug*

Potentially could be. I suppose they could go back to the ocean if they go "we haven't yet explored all of the trenches" or something.

LG Cuber

Wow theses are really great ideas. Also does anyone think that a Space Age Neptune sometime in the future is a good idea
?

Ebeondi Asi

The Earth civilization can certainly still be a possible Era I do not see why a Earth based more distant future cannot be the next Era. Space become humdrum, nothing new there. the transformation of the Human species.. New ways of living, Endless possibilities.

MJ Artisan of War

Given the absolutely stunning lack of imagination/innovation they have shown of late look forward to many more based in outer space or should I say copy paste or re-skin repeat.