• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Will Voyager V1 be retired as a GB or can it be repurposed?

Krysnos

While it was extremely rare that I would plunder someone, I built the Voyager V1 for those rare instances that I did. Now plundering is being phased out (in attacking another player's city you have the option to sabotage but not loot). Now they are bringing out the PvP tower to limit direct attacks by players. All possible uses for the Voyager V1 are being phased out and some of us are stuck with a GB we put a lot of forge points into. Just phasing it out or having us delete it (as its pretty much stupid to keep a useless building in a city taking up valuable space in the city) affects our game points totals very negatively.

Can it be given some useful purpose by applying it to PvP in someway or given a different useful purpose?

RazorbackPirate

How do people jump to these conclusions with zero evidence of any of it? They completely make it up, then come here asking Inno to address the issue they completely made up. Wow.