• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Winter Quest Rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser3687
  • Start date

DeletedUser2145

Oh the one thing that ticked me about the winter quest is that one day I opened my second box and got 2x. But since I didn't buy another 10 stars I got nothing.

When "2x" is the last thing you open, the next time you hit reshuffle you get +20 stars instead of +10.

DeletedUser

End shuffle!!
I saved my stars for a month to get more chances for descent prizes like diamonds or watchers or wishing wells & this morning saw a good chance to get all the military barracks. I get 2X(times two) and then I get show two. It does not show four only two. So that spin completely wasted.

Hit shuffle 4 times - absolutely hate shuffle, please get rid of it. Trying to eliminate choices until wanted gift comes up ruined by shuffle. No advantage from shuffle - the ten extra stars you get used for shuffle in first place & second chance at same prizes eliminated when shuffle comes up early. Once I picked shuffle on the first spin. End shuffle! Please. Or maybe put it as an option which costs more stars than a regular spin but don't hide it so can be chosen after exposing good gifts.

DeletedUser2196

Will there be another reshuffle of the winter presents tomorrow or is today the last day?

DeletedUser2382

I could be wrong stefan, but I think that, when the game shows you all the presents being switched around just before it puts the wrapping paper on, that that's all forshow and has nothing to do with the actual position of the presents. Even if you somehow did manage to see which present was where just before the wrapping was put on it probably won't be there when you pick it. I think each time you pick a present it is just randomly picked from the remaining presents, regardless of where you click. The developers have done this sort of stuff before (though perhaps not this exact same thing), but the player base persists in believing that they can somehow outsmart a graphical artifact that has no effect on the prizes. People see patterns, even when they aren't there.

This is pretty standard for these sorts of things. I would be shocked if the "visual appearance" had anything to do with the "position" you noticed the prizes. Can you imagine trying to program something like that? While I'm sure its possible, it would be insanely time consuming for a short promotion. The visual effects displayed on screen are just that--visual effects. There's no reason to think for a "random" pick they would have anything to do with the dice roll of variance. The prize is supposed to be random, so it is, theres probably a wierd algorithm or whatever that just rolls and has nothing to do with the appearance.