• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Spire

DeletedUser35506

Dear forum members,

Can Winter Spire be plundered when motivated?

Sincerely,
Penki

DeletedUser36705

So what exactly can be plundered once it is motivated?

Can hardly wait for the answer.

Oh I'm well aware that your answer is correct, I was merely drawing attention to the "stupidity" of trolling a poster with a politely asked, simple question that had already been answered twice by members who were not rude. You merely repeated what the other responders said and added the word "stupid". I felt it begs the question of who is really being "stupid" here. If you feel like you are smarter than other people here and you want to troll them, why don't you prove it by making a joke that is over their head instead of reaching for the blunt insults of an angry child?

Can hardly wait for the answer

Agent327

If you feel like you are smarter than other people here

I don't feel I am smarter. I do feel however that I am willing to do my own homework and do not ask others to do it for me. Stupid refers to that. I have no clue how smart he really is, but he is damn lazy. Info he is asking for is info you get when you log in to the game. How hard is it to read that?

DeletedUser36705

I don't feel I am smarter. I do feel however that I am willing to do my own homework and do not ask others to do it for me. Stupid refers to that. I have no clue how smart he really is, but he is damn lazy. Info he is asking for is info you get when you log in to the game. How hard is it to read that?

You're right, Its not hard to read, but they posted a question in the question section of the forum. I guess I just don't mind if people do that regardless of weather they read and explored other parts of the forum, especially if they are being earnest and polite. Your attitude makes more sense in the proposals section, where you can argue that it is essential to have done your homework to make a functional proposal that can be debated on its merits (though I would argue that in the proposal section your posts are generally both unhelpful and unentertaining). Again, since this is a section of the forum that invites people to ask questions, I'm not sure why you would be frustrated by someone asking a polite question.

Volodya

How do you know Penki is a "he"? Really lazy assumption.

See how that works?

Graviton

"There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question"-Carl Sagan

Oh, there are dumb questions. The point is, it's unnecessary to call them dumb, especially (as @Buxer Jones said) in the "Questions" forum, and when asked politely. Either don't type the first thing that pops into your head, or do some editing before posting. Or if it's already been answered, you can just mutter "boy that was stupid" to yourself and move along. It's not difficult.