• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

With who do I communicate regarding my guilds next battlefield placement ?

DeletedUser

With who do I communicate regarding my guilds next battlefield placement ?
If you're talking about where on the battlefield your guild is placed, that is either random or determined by relative MMR and in either case there is nothing you can do about it.

If you're talking about which level league your guild will be in, that is determined by previous performance. So again, nothing you can do about it.

thomals

I need my guild in Bronze next round, even though we made golden performance this time, a rest is needed at this time.
To leave use in Gold is not fair to all conserned !

DeletedUser37581

I need my guild in Bronze next round, even though we made golden performance this time, a rest is needed at this time.
It is always your choice as to how much effort you/your guild put into GBG. It is better to be in Gold and put in minimal effort than to be in Silver or Copper. Of course, minimal effort in Gold will eventually drop your guild to Silver.

Vger

You are much, much better off coming in last in gold league than first in Copper (there is no bronze).
Last in gold gives everyone 47 fragments, and 195K power to the guild.
First in Copper gives everyone 13 fragments and 13K power to the guild.
Oh, and the personal rewards are better too.
Take the extra fragments guild power and rewards while you can!

If you need a rest, then rest. Play at the level you are comfortable with and can sustain. If you come in near the bottom, so what? If you continue to place near the bottom, you will be moved down a level (gold to silver first, in your case). If you still don't do well, you will move down to Copper, but it might take a few seasons. In the mean time, enjoy getting the rewards that come with being in a higher league

Kranyar the Mysterious

Make sure your guild makes a minimum of 40 total fights or 20 negotiations (or a combo of the two, totaling 40, with fights = 1 and negotiations = 2) or you won't get any rewards at all.

DeletedUser

A) There is no Bronze League. The bottom league is Copper.
B) Placement is based on performance, so if you did well in Gold League, then it would not be fair to other guilds to then put you in a lower league just so you could take it easy.