• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

World Fair Kit

barra370804

So I'm trying to get my world fair from last year completed, (From back when I was a noob) Do you guys think we will see it again as a daily special during this event?

Last edited:

Super Catanian

Due to INNO's tendency to offer Selection Kits of previous Event Buildings as Daily Specials during re-runs of their respective Events, I don't see why not. But either way, keep your eyes peeled for something good!

ExtraMile

So I'm trying to get my world fair from last year completed, (From back when I was a noob) Do you guys think we will see it again as a daily special during this event?
It was offered 3 times on beta (once near the beginning of the event, once in the middle, and once near the end). Based on that information it’s safe to assume that it will be offered again at those general times on the main servers, but not on the exact days as they were offered on beta. (Based on past events and how Inno handles daily specials on beta vs. main server)