• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

YouTube video by FOE Hints diamonds

• Thread starter DeletedUser33045
  • Start date

DeletedUser36056

I have 5 cities, my main world which is on F server, I do all the normal things, GE, fight, etc.

2 of my other cities do GE (all 64 encounters) and have a lot of wishing wells. The one on H server has 45 wishing wells or fountain of youth to make diamonds. The one on Y server has 38 wishing wells or fountains for diamonds.

They both are in Iron Age, have temple of relics, Arc, Zeus, and a Himeji, of various levels.

My last 2 cities have 30-40 wishing wells each and are parked in guilds that don’t really do anything. They have a champion building, Zeus, and military drummer building in both.

Between GE and the wishing wells, I make about 700-1200 diamonds a week. I believe I have a total of around 140 wishing wells or fountains.

All of my diamond farms are less than 6 months old.

So the way *I* did it, is build a city to Iron Age and make it where you can beat all the event quests (hardest being, defeat a very large army). So you make troop buildings, goods buildings, regular houses, etc. takes a week or two to get to the point that you have all the expansions unlocked in Iron Age.

Wait for an event that you can save the “currency” and use it to get wishing wells, then shrink kits, over and over until you are full. Replace regular houses with event buildings over time, or with Babel (Babel will eventually be deleted, so don’t level to high)

If you plan on doing GE as well, then you need to find a guild that opens all 4 levels, so you will need an arc or obs or maybe both, depending on the guild. Also, if you plan on doing GE on your diamond farm, do it on one of the older servers. , it’s easier to get arc prints. Usually you can get these initially from one of the top people in your hood.

So the 4 GB I use on my GE diamond farms that I listed above, temple of relics, Arc, Zeus, and Himeji. I put a bit of thought into it. Temple of relics and Himeji provide such a wide variety of wins, that you don’t need much else. Regular troops and rogues from ToR, rogues from Himeji, goods and FP from both, with a level 10 himeji in Iron Age, you will never run out of supplies (not that you will need them on a diamond farm, but it helps if you do the recurring quests) Arc is the most useful GB in the game, and it allows entry into guilds that open level 4 GE, where most of the diamonds are, and Zeus has the smallest footprint for the attack needed to beat “very large army” not to mention, if you quest, you can get a lot of blueprints for it while staying in Iron Age.

Algona

I have 5 cities, my main world which is on F server, I do all the normal things, GE, fight, etc.

That is a remarkably well written post. Concise and simple to understand, the right amount of explanation for players to follow easily, and discusses the reasons for your choices.

Recommendation. Post it as a new thread over in the Guides Forum so it's not buried in this thread over time.

Job well done.