• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21599

Not sure if it's just me, but I can NOT even get Forge of Empires to load, at ALL!

DeletedUser26809

Ditto Been trying to log in from both a browser and iOS device and nada.

DeletedUser28145

Me too - got on and everything I clicked on took a very long time to come up and then just froze. Shut down and now says it timed out, try later.

lemonwedgie

I can get on fine ... but have a guildie who can't ... and he just tried on his phone app got bumped there too

UPDATE: I can get on fine ... but can't actually do anything in my city lol

DeletedUser28329

They are working on fixing some issues that have been happening over the weekend. Tower Tournaments not working, GE not working etc...
Give them some time and everything will be back to normal.

DeletedUser21599

I was able to log on at first, a lot of Lag. then, when I tried to switch Worlds, it crashed. Nothing worked since. Happens a LOT right after they restart Guild Expeditions. :)

DeletedUser27436

I just checked it again and it is still down. Thank you for the link to check if it's down.

DeletedUser26579

What I noticed is that it was really crawling just before it went down.

It was taking 30 seconds or more to respond to hitting the 'aid' button to automatically m/p something.

DeletedUser27049

Why doesn't Inno temporarily redirect the page to tell us the server is down and, if remotely possible, an ETA when it will be back up?

DeletedUser26549

That would be a good idea. But maybe it was something out of their control. My biggest fear when unwarned things like this happen is that the game is getting hacked.

DeletedUser26549

Hrmmm.....this is hard for me. Very upsetting. I wasn't planning on adulting today, but now I feel like I need to do something like, check my email, clean the house, do laundry, pay bills. Ugh. Maybe if I keep typing in here, the game will come back on and I won't have to, but....that wouldnt be my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.