• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26693

Me too.....I hit the PLAY button but I'm stuck there. Siiigh. :'(
well im stuck at the 70% mark. for some reason the game just stops at 70% as if it were remembering a better time. (edit) IT MOVED TO 100% AND OPENED THE WORLD!

DeletedUser26549

Look at the bright side, who knows how many of us have attacked each others guilds, plundered or attacked one another in the game...but here we all are, together, getting through this crisis together. It's touching, really.

DeletedUser28302

Look at the bright side, who knows how many of us have attacked each others guilds, plundered or attacked one another in the game...but here we all are, together, getting through this crisis together. It's touching, really.
Lol don't have to worry about that where I am at. What works are you on

DeletedUser26965

Alright everyone, don't try to get on til I do, I'll let you know:cool:

DeletedUser28002

I collected a few things but had to reload. Why? All I wanna do is smack the enemy AI around a little. :(

DeletedUser26693

O world went down again, at least i grabbed that bp from my shrine

DeletedUser26579

It's been intermittently up. When it is up, it has trouble responding to simple things, and it goes down again soon after.

DeletedUser18090

I got on for about 10 minutes, then it froze up. Can't get back on.

DeletedUser26693

i think ik the problem, once it goes up LOADS AND LOADS OF PEOPLE TRY AND GET IN

Status
Not open for further replies.