• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

king freeze

I have worked on other online games and we had set up on the forum a status for if the servers were online or not. Really a simple coding and would save folks lots of time of trying to find out if the server is up or not.

DeletedUser27096

Hi, I was on FoE a little while ago and got kicked out. Now I can't get in at all and am getting a check internet connection error. Is anyone else having any issues? My internet is working...I tested my wifi and internet via cellular service and both are working properly. Thanks!

Praetorius

I guess I should be grateful that it stayed up long enough for me to spend my FP bar and collect my troops.

In light of what's going on with the crystal villa, rail guns, and Inno putting the screws to GE and relics, this isn't doing any favors for Inno's rep.

DeletedUser28002

I'll wait here. If none of you are back in 10 minutes, I'll try again

DeletedUser26693

I guess I should be grateful that it stayed up long enough for me to spend my FP bar and collect my troops.

In light of what's going on with the crystal villa, rail guns, and Inno putting the screws to GE and relics, this isn't doing any favors for Inno's rep.

innos rep died when it became known to sophisticated ladies and gentlemen like us

Status
Not open for further replies.