• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9433

At least the Elvenar Devs posted on Facebook about the outage, the FOE page has said nada about it.

DeletedUser13210

Can I go on my account now please? lol, I need to level my arc to level 60

DeletedUser13210

oh wow I joined oct, 7th 2014, I had no clue, I thought it was September lmao, I dont go on the threads

DeletedUser26549

I figured Inno or someone would have posted something letting us know whats happening. Maybe they did and I'm just missing it.

DeletedUser13210

since 9am, damn, when will this be fixed? will FoE give is something for this because I wanted to level my arc 1 level per day and this might halt it

DeletedUser9640

2 things you can count on with inno is
1 they never communicate with us
2 they never say sorry have some make believe stuff to make up for us messing up

DeletedUser20566

Well obviously, we all must be patient, cause Aliens in space have hacked the system.

Actually I believe with all the advertising they do, they have increased the membership playing FoE and this has overloaded their servers. So they can't keep up, and are probably trying to add more servers to handle the increase and this is causing the down time as they move the Realms to different servers to handle the population growth,

DeletedUser14424

I would guess Inno is too busy working on a solution to post anything. Will be glad when the problem is fixed. This is probably the best free game I have ever played. And free is good.

DeletedUser8152

I can confirm that Inno is aware of the problem and working on it. No other details at this point.

DeletedUser8152

en server is also working; I think that the different nationality servers really are on different machines.

DeletedUser27642

Sorry guys but Inno's IT guys were off for the weekend in the 7 countries under the new travel ban so no fix for 90 days. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.