• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28002

I have returned!

If the server remains down all week do I win the Colonial PvP tournament by default?

DeletedUser26812

How about an official announcement from Inno? Is that too much to ask for? Does free to play mean free from good communication or customer service?

DeletedUser25166

How about an official announcement from Inno? Is that too much to ask for? Does free to play mean free from good communication or customer service?
Maybe that as$ of yours bumped the server while backing up?

Rusty54

I got through to my family on Waistrand for a bit. Told them to hide out in my Friends Tavern until order had been restored. It's getting crazy over there. Food shortages, looting, mass panic.
Couldn't even re-stock the shelves in my tavern...customers burned the place to the ground...all hell is breaking loose!

DeletedUser26579

To be fair, they are probably still figuring out what is going on themselves. They might not have have much info to give us that we don't already know. They probably don't even know when it will be stable again.

DeletedUser28302

Well got on to spend my stuff and collect. But that's about it lol

DeletedUser13210

You had no clue how scared I was, I thought I lost my damn account from some hacker or something

Status
Not open for further replies.