• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26120

that is a good question but off topic for this thread this thread about plunder progress
Yeah he has been stalking me across threads trying to start an argument about all of my posts because I disagreed with a couple of his ideas and put forth good arguments that he couldn't counter. This was my response.

I don't view plundering as stealing, at all. I used to get very upset when someone plundered me, my stuff missing!

Then I convinced myself it's unearned production, I lose nothing. And since then I've viewed it from that lens and it's helped me not have any compunctions about plundering someone. It's true - they really don't lose anything. It's unearned production.

And they are more than free to hit me back and take something too. That's the remedy. There's no remedy for market greed.
Quite relevant to plunder after all lol.

Hey has anybody here ever double dipped? Like you manage to plunder someone right before timer runs out then attack them again while their production is still out on the field?

I just got someone's zen zone and queen both, within 30 min span. Sweet!

DeletedUser26965

Yeah he has been stalking me across threads trying to start an argument about all of my posts because I disagreed with a couple of his ideas and put forth good arguments that he couldn't counter. This was my response.
Oh good grief I have not, if you get to call me a stalker then I get to call you a terrorist by blatant rampant stealing from weaker players using a broken tactic.

DeletedUser26120

Oh good grief I have not

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Servers Are Still Pathetic.
10:18 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Plunder progress.
10:10 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Rogues need to be limited.
10:08 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread The Great "Fair" Trade Debate.
1:49 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread SHAH JAHAN Historical Questline.
1:31 PM

And that's not counting multiples in same threads. I don't know why you keep arguing with me, you lose like every time lol

DeletedUser26965

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Servers Are Still Pathetic.
10:18 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Plunder progress.
10:10 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread Rogues need to be limited.
10:08 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread The Great "Fair" Trade Debate.
1:49 PM

sloppyjoeslayer quoted your post in the thread SHAH JAHAN Historical Questline.
1:31 PM

And that's not counting multiples in same threads. I don't know why you keep arguing with me, you lose like every time lol
If you consider that stalking there's really nothing to say.

DeletedUser26120

Some guy said something about me using rogues so I beat his city defense with all normal units and said "there ya go" lol.

Anybody else gotten silly messages like that when plundering?

DeletedUser26120

I was also wondering if you guys use any tools? I use google docs to write down names of all people I've attacked and remove names from the list when successfully plundered. That lets me use it in another browser tab/window so it's not annoying to switch back and forth.

There's a built-in timer plugin for Linux Mint, pretty spartan but it works well.

xTSrf2M.jpg

Have it set to every 25 min to alert me with that, then I click re-run timer and go check. That's why 25 min. 5 min to check players, 20 min intervals.

That way I don't have to reset the timer or anything, just a simple click on re-run. Very quick and easy. Windows users can use free countdown timer program (free-countdown-timer.com) which has more features but works similarly - a popup comes on screen (or a sound) when time is up. I've used that when I was on windows, it's great.

Another cool feature of the timer being integrated into the OS is that I have it in my system tray - two timers actually. One for plundering, one to remind me to collect on time. That's why it says collect collect collect - to make it wider than the other one so I don't get them confused.

mU30Mfl.jpg

I have great success using this system. I attack about 50 players daily and I almost never fail to get the list down to 5 players or less. That means I plunder average of 45 people a day or more. FPs and goods add up real quick.

I don't know why so many look down on plundering, it's a legitimate game mechanic that can reap tremendous benefits for you.

And if you think it's cold - try Grepolis. There you can actually have your city wiped off the map even if you've spent $100 on it. At least here plundering is really just an inconvenience.

DeletedUser28670

And if you think it's cold - try Grepolis. There you can actually have your city wiped off the map even if you've spent $100 on it. At least here plundering is really just an inconvenience
OMG.

DeletedUser29295

That is how long I have been playing the game: and here is my plunder stats right now:

Screenshot (4).png

DeletedUser29295

What do you mean buy? I have worked very hard at getting BP's from players in my alliance as well as making friends with players in advanced ages. I only play one world, and can devote my time to it. It is called hard work: and it does pay off.

Edited to add I have right now between GE, PvP and GvG 5,504 battle victories. I have been attacked 104 times, and breached 3 times since I started playing.

Last edited by a moderator: