• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Great Building Idea - Plasma Pyramid - (Virtual Future)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37681

i tried, i'm a new member i have no idea how things are setup here and this is not my main language
well have a nice day and you have my permission to delete my post

Emberguard

I'm not sure I'd even want this GB. There's no reliable way to scale this beyond FPs due to it changing its bonus all the time. If I have to get it to lvl 61 before it gives FPs, what's the FP output by that stage? It better be pretty amazing to have to wait that long without the FP output prior to that

DeletedUser35976

and another thing, if i see my idea used by other member, be sure that i will sue you personally
Everybody start spamming the forum demanding virtual pyramids! He can't sue us all at once!

Seriously OP, just put in the proper format. It's not that hard and is the only way people will take any proposal seriously around here. Good luck.

Lancer

@comeasuare the links people have posted contain all the information you need to do the proper steps. This will be moved to Forge Hall now. Look at previous posted proposals to view an example if need be.

Jase249

and another thing, if i see my idea used by other member, be sure that i will sue you personally

1) I assume you're trolling. In the event that this is actually a serious comment, the only way you'd be able to sue is if Ozyman (or someone else) unlawfully took your intellectual property from you and created a situation where you were deprived of compensation, thereby creating a cognizable loss. Inno was never going to pay you for your idea (they don't even implement player-generated ideas for free), so you have no grounds to sue. There is nothing anywhere in the Terms of the Forum that allow you to reap compensation for your posts.

2) Since you seem to be having trouble following the guidelines for Proposals (to the extent that the moderator to move it to the Forge Hall), please let me help you out. If you wanted to make it an official proposal it would look something like this:

Proposal
I believe Inno should introduce a new Great Building called the Plasma Pyramid

Current System (if applicable)
We are in need of a second VF GB. I think for a new twist, they should create a GB in which the bonuses change depending on level

Details
It gives bonus as follow:

Level 01-15 Gives Goods / Coins
Level 16-30 Gives Happiness / Supplies
Level 31-45 Gives Defense / Medals
Level 46-60 Gives Attack / Medals
Level 61-... Gives Forge Points

After level 15 by entering the level 16 the Building stops giving Goods and gives Happiness, then gives only Defense and after Attack
After level 60 it provides only Forge Points as the number of the level and continue.
So is up to the player to choose the best level to stop or continue and to avoid all the players stay in Defense or Attack levels the bonus can be 1% then 2% and so. Maximum is 15% Defense and 15% Attack.

Abuse Prevention

I don't believe this has can be abused if levels are balanced correctly.

Visual Aids

Based to the Great Pyramid of Giza with a sci-fi see through look and ionic, created by plasma. Another thing you can do is to change the color of the building when is at level 1-15 can be light Blue then for the next can be light Red etc and finally Gold, keeping the building always See Through and Ionic.

Conclusion
I believe this Great Building would offer something new and would be a fun addition to the game.

3) It's an interesting idea, but I'd never build it. It would be a logistical nightmare trying to create a bonus distribution curve that equally balanced everything. Perhaps a better approach would be a building that had 2+ bonuses possible that you could choose from, but you could only have one active at a time? But that's another proposal and I'm too lazy to type it up.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Well, you are the great and powerful Oz, right?

BTW, I just came up with this awesome Idea for a Virtual Future Discotech Laser Pyramid Great Building with plasma shooting out of the peak...

DeletedUser32824

I would look forward to building another VF building with attack bonus! I would leave mine at lvl 60 for the medals.

Freshmeboy

This is why we need a proposal template to pop up when you click the big + sign...less wasted time on the proper format..C'mon INNO, make the hoops a little larger and not so high...

DeletedUser17265

Ever hear the saying "form follows function"
did you understand the proposal?
alright then maybe you're a genius Or the person who thought of it is the genius because they didn't need the form to get his/her point across. The format is a tool to foster understanding. if one can gain understanding without it, then What are you complaining about?

Status
Not open for further replies.