• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make Space Needle and Lotus Temple Great Again

Mustapha00

Easy to acquire bp's and goods, provides enough happy for early age players to not need cultural or decorations so more aid events going to buildings that produce stuff, daily fp's and cheap to level. Now that I think about it, yeah completely useless...

I would not agree with the poster who said HS is "useless".

I would say, however, that it appears the opinion of quite a few players is that it isn't as good as it once was, and for many reasons. Chief among those reasons is, I'd venture, its ginormous footprint and the fact that it is far easier to load up on FP-producing structures now than it was a couple years ago.

Agent327

I would disagree.

I've been playing a bit over three years. Notre Dame has been useless that entire time.

No it hasn't been. In the early ages it is good for happiness, cause it has a small footprint and it is better than the cultural buildings you can place. It just looses it's usefulness very fast.

DeletedUser31440

I would say, however, that it appears the opinion of quite a few players is that it isn't as good as it once was, and for many reasons. Chief among those reasons is, I'd venture, its ginormous footprint and the fact that it is far easier to load up on FP-producing structures now than it was a couple years ago.

I can agree with that. Hagia probably holds usefulness to early age players that don't complete events, advanced players upping their daily fp production, and maybe for players that refuse above age GB's. It's lost quite a bit of utility with the addition of special event buildings that pump out 4+ fp's daily and happy, but it hasn't become useless yet.

DreadfulCadillac

I can agree with that. Hagia probably holds usefulness to early age players that don't complete events, advanced players upping their daily fp production, and maybe for players that refuse above age GB's. It's lost quite a bit of utility with the addition of special event buildings that pump out 4+ fp's daily and happy, but it hasn't become useless yet.
in the amount of space it takes up.i can put my fully upgraded winter spire and when the forge event starts, (after i get it) a lvl 10 collosos and produce more fp then it does at its lower lvls.

Agent327

Mine is pumping out 48 fp a day. Can't fit special buildings in that space to do the same.

UBERhelp1

So yeah, if anything we either need a GB that does refined goods like event buildings or fix the Lotus, Gaea etc for that.
I believe DT gives refined goods. The nice thing about a DT is that one can control the age of the goods one receives from it.

Mine is pumping out 48 fp a day. Can't fit special buildings in that space to do the same.

But you had to level it to level 80. Yes, it has (very) good FP/tile production, but it had to take a while to get there. I can't imagine most players being able to get it to level 80 when they are in lower ages.

Agent327

But you had to level it to level 80. Yes, it has (very) good FP/tile production, but it had to take a while to get there. I can't imagine most players being able to get it to level 80 when they are in lower ages.

I had it done for me. You are not supposed to stay in a lower age. Camping is the most stupid thing there is.

Emberguard

True your events can get a reasonable FP production, but that doesn't mean much unless you can fill up your space entirely with events in the time it's take to raise the Hagia.

I'd be using those events to raise the Hagia - the two are not mutually exclusive. The events are not yet enough to make the GB redundant.

Nothing wrong with waiting a bit before acquiring, after all you can place it anytime. But it's not something I would avoid just because of events yet

DeletedUser33787

Easy to acquire bp's and goods, provides enough happy for early age players to not need cultural or decorations so more aid events going to buildings that produce stuff, daily fp's and cheap to level. Now that I think about it, yeah completely useless...
HS will be awesome once you get it to higher levels. get it to level 34 and make 20 fp per day, that is a much higher value than SoK and cannot be plundered.

DeletedUser28371

I had it done for me. You are not supposed to stay in a lower age. Camping is the most stupid thing there is.
In any age below progressive I agree. The way they slant the game after that (because it was originally created with Future being the end) yes you can.

Salsuero

Stop switching account like that, @Salsuero !

Because everyone in HMA has to be me?

Camping is the most stupid thing there is.
I am camping in VF now

Taking anything you say seriously could be considered an arguable tie for that honor.

In any age below progressive I agree.

Who are you to decide how one plays this game for their own personal enjoyment and whether that is "stupid" or not?

DeletedUser28371

Why should I? I am camping in VF now and am earning way more than you in every way.
Good for you considering there is nothing further than VF, its kinda hard not too. And whether you earn more than me is immaterial.

DeletedUser28371

Because everyone in HMA has to be me?

Taking anything you say seriously could be considered an arguable tie for that honor.

Who are you to decide how one plays this game for their own personal enjoyment and whether that is "stupid" or not?
Who are you to decide whether I get to decide whether one plays this game for their own personal enjoyment and whether that is "stupid" or not? We could continue this its pointless. I shared an opinion. You shared an opinion.

DeletedUser36705

Who are you to decide whether I get to decide whether one plays this game for their own personal enjoyment and whether that is "stupid" or not?

And who are you decide whether they get to decide whether you get to decide whether it is personal enjoyment or stupidity?

But then.... Who am I to decide whether you decide whether they decide whether you decide whether it is personal enjoyment or stupidity?

DeletedUser30312

I'd add people who don't spend tons of money on the game and don't have the inevitable SoK farm to that list.