• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser30312

I am amazed at the number of people who create a forum account to post in a thread without reading anything else on the forum first, even the thread they're posting in. Even the posts just above theirs that warn not to post answers here. Awesome.
Welcome to the internet. :p

DeletedUser25795

Go to the link I posted (competition page) then look at the bottom of that page. There you will see where to post. My 3-year old manged without any issues.

DeletedUser35995

1. Missed Day 1 of the contest as nothing I saw indicated we had to click on one of the numbers. I just kept refreshing the page, waiting for it to start. Sometimes we try to get too clever with no added benefit.

2. If you call something a Terrace Farm, why not use the same graphic as the Terrace Farm in the game we are playing?

3. General issue with FoE communication - the language is hard to follow in your communications sometimes. Do you put things out in different languages for a worldwide audience? Maybe recruit someone to help craft the announcements for each particular region, (ie. American English) to make the wording more concise.

Thank You!

DeletedUser18434

Go to the link I posted (competition page) then look at the bottom of that page. There you will see where to post. My 3-year old manged without any issues.
people are just trying to get help. I couldn't figure it out either.

DeletedUser27860

Day 3 nothing new, I'm curious how so many people are acting like this is day one?

Dido 815 the Scourge

Omg, how stupid can these people be that cannot seem to follow the simplest of directions. This isn’t rocket science.

DO NOT POST ANY ANNIVERSARY EVENT ANSWERS IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD!

Post any answers requested by the event at the
BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT DESCRIBES THE DAILY EVENT.

Is that clear enough?!

i2McAbre

Does whoever think they are being cute realize they will likely get booted from the game itself.

Creating multiple forum accounts and posting the same nonsense like you are a different person is tantamount to being psychotic. I strongly suggest you talk to either your mommy or daddy or other adult guardian about getting your medications boosted. Or... Make sure you take them...

Its one thing to talk to yourself. Everyone has an inner voice they converse with now and again. But when it escapes into the real world? Multiple times? That makes for a worrisome development.

Though you cannot seem to grasp simple concepts. You're IP (Internet Protocol) address is recorded when you create an account. Also how you are connecting to the forum, the country you are connecting from, in the states? Well the State you are connecting from...

So its not like the person in charge of the forum cannot figure out who you are. Especially when you cannot figure out how to post the answer where the question says to post it...

DeletedUser38090

OOTmCaF.jpg

DeletedUser17543

"Omg, how stupid can these people be that cannot seem to follow the simplest of directions. This isn’t rocket science.

DO NOT POST ANY ANNIVERSARY EVENT ANSWERS IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD!

Post any answers requested by the event at the
BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT DESCRIBES THE DAILY EVENT.

Is that clear enough?!" POSTED BY DIDO 815 THE SCOURGE

The above post shows the lack of respect that is the norm on the forums. AND, NO, it was not readily apparent what was meant, or where the answer was to be given since it seems you have to sign in for each page of this unexplained event. I signed into the forums and went to the contest page, and didn't see the tiny print that required another sign in, before the reply window popped up. A bit more information would have been helpful in not making this confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39961

OK, it said to post here with comments regarding the contests. I am going to say, Seriously? Your prize is 70 FP to only 7 people? That is so silly. I could understand if you were giving away 7,000, but 70? Come on be real, why would you limit it to just 7 people. The 70 FP get you good will and cost you nothing. Now what you have got is a bunch of people thinking you are cheap. What you did yesterday, for everybody, was great. Giving away almost nothing to just 7 people, why bother. Who is in charge of your marketing?

DeletedUser25795

Please do not post answers here, how many more times do we need to tell people.

Instead of posting the answer here for all to read and copy, can you post your bank card and P.I.N. for all to see. Then you might see why posting in an open forum is so wrong.

DeletedUser27889

AND, NO, it was not readily apparent what was meant, or where the answer was to be given
I'll give you not readily apparent, sure. But for anyone who was confused and made their way over to this thread there is now 16 pages OF THE SAME RESPONSE given as to where to put in. Know what happens as soon as one person posts the answer? Someone asks the same question right underneath it. If you feel Dido's summarization of such a mentality to be stupid is mistaken, what word exactly describes people posting in a thread where they haven't bothered to read a single post to see if their question was answered first... and by single post I'm including the very one before their own? Because personally to me, Dido was far too kind in her assessment.

Our poor mod's fingers must be falling off having to remove so many posts and it seems no matter how many times he or anyone else calmly and politely answers their questions and asks people not to post here, he and everyone else may as well be talking to the wind. Toddlers take better direction than what has been going on in this thread.

Is this the best organized contest? No, but if this is any representation of the clientele they need to cater to when running a contest it's no wonder weve had 412 variations of 'click this button' for 7 years because it seems that's the most direction anyone is capable of following. So long as they're lead there on leash of course and shown where they should 'do make clicky click now for happy prize times'.

Is it too late to add 'posting the answer to the contest in public removes you from the running' for the next days? Maybe then people would suddenly learn to read.