• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser37581

The problem is that the very first post of THIS thread needs to be edited with the information about where to post the answers. People are not reading through this entire thread, and not ever seeing the "post just above theirs", because they are hitting reply to the initial post or at best scrolling down to the bottom of the first page and entering their reply there.

DeletedUser38766

OOTmCaF.jpg
For some reason that dam reminded me of the wall from Attack on Titans.

Dido 815 the Scourge

"Omg, how stupid can these people be that cannot seem to follow the simplest of directions. This isn’t rocket science.

DO NOT POST ANY ANNIVERSARY EVENT ANSWERS IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD!

Post any answers requested by the event at the
BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT DESCRIBES THE DAILY EVENT.

Is that clear enough?!" POSTED BY DIDO 815 THE SCOURGE

The above post shows the lack of respect that is the norm on the forums. AND, NO, it was not readily apparent what was meant, or where the answer was to be given since it seems you have to sign in for each page of this unexplained event. I signed into the forums and went to the contest page, and didn't see the tiny print that required another sign in, before the reply window popped up. A bit more information would have been helpful in not making this confusing.

Don’t know what event you’re participating in, but the anniversary event does not require multiple sign-ins to the forum or the game. I play on mobile so maybe it’s easier for me. Still, the directions are clear if people will actually read what is written.

PS remember, the last part of my name is “Scourge”

DeletedUser

The problem is that the very first post of THIS thread needs to be edited with the information about where to post the answers. People are not reading through this entire thread, and not ever seeing the "post just above theirs", because they are hitting reply to the initial post or at best scrolling down to the bottom of the first page and entering their reply there.
I had already been contemplating that action, and have now added that information to the OP. Let's hope it has some impact.

DeletedUser27860

You'd think after 7 years Inno would get it right first time.
some times it's just a troll,

You notice one after another post, all for a total of less fp than I make per day divided between 7 people...

DeletedUser25795

@tcpusmcr
Please do not write the answers in this thread for all to read and copy.

Please read the 100's of post here saying not to do it and where you should place answers.

Read the OP as it tells you where to post.

Read the competition page as it also tells you where to post.

Agent327

Omg, how stupid can these people be that cannot seem to follow the simplest of directions. This isn’t rocket science.

DO NOT POST ANY ANNIVERSARY EVENT ANSWERS IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD!

Post any answers requested by the event at the
BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT DESCRIBES THE DAILY EVENT.

Is that clear enough?!

I'll bet you it isn't.

i2McAbre

Ah but if you are clever and use the Wiki Page Tools?

The Search for the Image of a Relic is so much easier by actually searching the wiki pages for the image of a Relic :p

But if you are clever you will find the right Wiki Page Tool to Search with...

Last edited:

DeletedUser38454

Oh man, after failing to find a "site map" I just went through the pages manually. I assumed the standard search bar wouldn't give me the answer. This would have been so much faster

Work smarter, not harder ;)

JW35

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard

Please post your answers on the contest page and nowhere else. Thank you.
7 Prizes? Seems the chance of winning sth is extremely low. How about you make that 7000 prizes?

DeletedUser25795

Don't forget to say which world you want the prize to be awarded on, unless INNO are going to have ongoing conversations with all the winners after the event to try and find out which world they want it to go to ?????