• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling GB Goods

• Thread starter Deleted member 36797
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The only real issue I would have with his advertising is the statement that...

Nobody should do that when buying goods for FP unless they already know the player that's selling the goods. The best practice is to do one good at a time, to minimize the risk of being taken advantage of.

I 100% agree with you, except the seller also can get scammed, if a buyer is interested and has doubts of this matter, feel free to contact me and I will provide names of previous satisfied customers in Rugnir.

DeletedUser

I said same amount. I know it's different goods, but still the same amount from the same age.

All same era GBs work that way. The split of which exact goods are used may be different, but it's the same amount of total goods per GB of the same era

Alcatraz’s demand is higher than Chateux, suppliers build 3 machine part manufacturers and 2 Albesos.

Why do they do that?

Because I buy 10+ Traz sets a day off of them and 4-5 Chat sets while Traz consumes more Machine Parts, with that being done, there is a lack of Albesos, while chat requires MORE Albesos, so they simply offer Albesos BUT for a higher price. I really wish you could use all this effort of yours to negotiate the price down with my supplier.

Emberguard

Well if you or your supplier happens to be in progressive now would be the time to get Sleigh Builders to pump out as many progressive age goods as possible.

10 sleighs would have the full set of goods within 15 days for a fraction of the size and population required for normal goods buildings - and no need for trading other then getting rid of excess in one good to speed up another.

(and by "now" I mean once the sleigh comes up again)

DeletedUser

Well if you or your supplier happens to be in progressive now would be the time to get Sleigh Builders to pump out as many progressive age goods as possible.

10 sleighs would have the full set of goods within 15 days for a fraction of the size and population required for normal goods buildings - and no need for trading other then getting rid of excess in one good to speed up another.

(and by "now" I mean once the sleigh comes up again)

Yes it is definitely the most efficient goods building in the game, 2x3 for 15 goods daily is immense for such space, I got 15 sleighs although I am camping in Colonial Age so it wouldn't profit me that much ._. my plan is to rush to FE in the future, reno kits will bring my sleigh builders and winter spires to FE and at that will be huge for me.

DeletedUser

I 100% agree with you, except the seller also can get scammed, if a buyer is interested and has doubts of this matter, feel free to contact me and I will provide names of previous satisfied customers in Rugnir.
That is true, but doing one good at a time provides protection both ways.

DeletedUser

Alcatraz’s demand is higher than Chateux, suppliers build 3 machine part manufacturers and 2 Albesos.

Why do they do that?

Because I buy 10+ Traz sets a day off of them and 4-5 Chat sets while Traz consumes more Machine Parts, with that being done, there is a lack of Albesos, while chat requires MORE Albesos, so they simply offer Albesos BUT for a higher price. I really wish you could use all this effort of yours to negotiate the price down with my supplier.
So you buy goods for FP and then resell them at a higher rate?

DeletedUser

So you buy goods for FP and then resell them at a higher rate?

I buy sets in big quantities (5+ sets) and in a consistency (atleast once or twice a week) from certain players or as I call them suppliers that have farming cities for prices that regular players can't get and then distribute them in the market, it is called Retail.

DeletedUser

I buy sets in big quantities (5+ sets) and in a consistency (atleast once or twice a week) from certain players or as I call them suppliers that have farming cities for prices that regular players can't get and then distribute them in the market, it is called Retail.
Cool, I just ask for a little clarification and I get a basic economics lesson as well. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36705

That sounds very complicated. way over my head. Out of curiosity how much do you make on average per set?

DeletedUser

Really? Never heard of such a thing. Interesting. Want to learn about competition?

Yes retail is a thing, I'll offer you a dictionary for 100$ because incase you didn't know, people have the freedom to set their own prices, and customers have the decision to buy or walk away.

First of all my prices are set from my suppliers, if you can find me cheaper suppliers I will definitely lower my prices, there are people that have cheaper prices out there, maybe they have their own farms and have the time to advertise their shop and deal with people like you and people who don't pay on time or not pay at all and all those problems. Some people also have cheaper prices without a farm, they just find themselves with extra goods and sell sets to their friends or guildmates in limited quantities, and some people have prices that are higher than mine, DM me if you want their names in Rugnir, I would really appreciate if you could talk to them too. Anyway there is not a single post on this forum and thats why I thought I should offer my shop.

Since you're acting smart you should make a new thread with your own cheaper prices and make a "Competition", also since your knowledge in business is very bad, "competition" as you mentioned will force me to lower my prices or I will run out of business, it's not you who tells me that I have a competition, it's the market.

Incase you didn't know, iPhone 8 is offered by Apple for 700$ while it only costs 355$ with NO third party mark-ups, why don't you go use your ignorance in apple forums, maybe start a new thread explaining how business works, the world really needs people like you to define business.

DeletedUser

@RazorbackPirate
We actually interacted here, so you comment on my thread and start a beef throwing criticism at me out of the blue and then on another thread you get surprised when I do not vouch for you and start claiming you “Never had any interactions with me” and start throwing curses at me.
you may have a common relationship with lying but you really can’t lie about this.

You called me an “Ass” and to “F off” this poor choice of words.. really shows where you raised from

and talking about “F Off” maybe you’re the one who should have done that in the first place. I posted this thread right here in order to offer my shop to the people of Rugnir .. with my prices which I have the free will to set the price that I want with no constraints, but you decided to criticize me out of the blue which at the time we REALLY did not have any interactions with each other..
there are other ways to look for attention and this is just the lowest of them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@RazorbackPirate
We actually interacted here, so you comment on my thread and start a beef throwing criticism at me out of the blue and then on another thread you get surprised when I do not vouch for you and start claiming you “Never had any interactions with me” and start throwing curses at me.
you may have a common relationship with lying but you really can’t lie about this.

You called me an “Ass” and to “F off” this poor choice of words.. really shows where you raised from

and talking about “F Off” maybe you’re the one who should have done that in the first place. I posted this thread right here in order to offer my shop to the people of Rugnir .. with my prices which I have the free will to set the price that I want with no constraints, but you decided to criticize me out of the blue which at the time we REALLY did not have any interactions with each other..
there are other ways to look for attention and this is just the lowest of them
The flaw in your logic, and the reason you can't claim the moral high ground on this, is that you were not involved in the other discussion at all, and your first post went straight to an uncalled for personal attack on @RazorbackPirate. That thread has been shut down, so now you bring your personal vendetta back here to continue it. Bad form, as the British used to say. And maybe now this thread should be shut down too? @Lancer? @plinker?

DeletedUser

The flaw in your logic, and the reason you can't claim the moral high ground on this, is that you were not involved in the other discussion at all, and your first post went straight to an uncalled for personal attack on @RazorbackPirate. That thread has been shut down, so now you bring your personal vendetta back here to continue it. Bad form, as the British used to say. And maybe now this thread should be shut down too? @Lancer? @plinker?

Yes I had nothing to do with it..
Just suggested another alternative to a goods seller to help the community since the post raised suspicions about a certain goods seller and also I gave my opinion on his vouch for Manny, but then your friend turned out to be tilted and started cussing at me.

I'm not bringing the fight to this thread I'm simply proving him wrong when he said he had "No interactions with me", I don't like liers, there is no way you expect that he lies about me and then gets away with it?

I'm not a common poster here on forums and completely understand you defending your friend but my voice must be heard whether you guys like it or not, the same way he cussed at me and you think he has the "Moral high ground", that is your opinion whether I like it or not.

DeletedUser

Really? You're going to try to go with that? Let me remind you of the very first line you posted in that other thread:
"RazorbackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says."
Or don't you remember writing that? Doesn't say anything about "his vouch for Manny". Merely an unprovoked personal attack. And you say you don't like liars. Hmph. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Really? You're going to try to go with that? Let me remind you of the very first line you posted in that other thread:
"RazorbackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says."
Or don't you remember writing that? Doesn't say anything about "his vouch for Manny". Merely an unprovoked personal attack. And you say you don't like liars. Hmph. :rolleyes:

As I clearly said above, I gave my opinion on his vouch for manny, Which is "RazorbackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says" relating to the Vouch that he just gave to Manny .. can you explain according to your logic how does that make me a liar?

Also while you're at it, from your perspective, explain to me how does your friend claiming that he "never had any interactions" doesn't make him a liar? you can see this thread right here.

and also.. you find what I said over there offensive but calling someone an "Ass" and to "F Off" is completely not offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.