• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Farming proggress

A WIP farm in E world(Iron age), has 35 WWs and is sustained enough for 64 GE every week. My main source of diamonds in that world is GE, given the rather smaller count of WWs.

Since the city is Iron age, I am able to fight through level 2 of GE every week, saves me on goods and time needed to acquire more of them. WWs don't offer much luck in diamonds (quite understood tbh), but they do pay handsomely with goods to go all the way with GE.
I have heard players advancing through ages to gain space and plant more WWs. As lucrative as it sounds, I wanted to keep the city a low maintenance one, and the for that reason, I parked in Iron age.

I do lose out on added advantage of more WWs or even shrink kits from AD, but I am content since it still produces 100-400 diamonds every week.
(I don't maintain the log anymore, but I think I was averaging around 160+ diamonds every week between Apr19-Jan'20. A handful of those weeks are from initial time when I was still building up to 35 WWs)

Super Catanian

CS, event... progress threads
Thanks for the shoutout! ;)

My secondary city has seven LWWs and my main city has 4 of them. I guess that makes them better Diamond Farms than the ones Winner supposedly has for himself.

Also, both have a Level 8 Crow's Nest, which nobody has really mentioned. Yesterday, I got 75 Diamonds from my secondary city, when both my Crow's Nest and a WW hit the jackpot at the same time! IIRC, this is the first time this has happened to me, so it's been a while. The Relics haven't been kind so as to give me a FoY, which is a shame, since I think they look sick!

It is a secondary city that is there strictly to accumulate Diamonds for use on the player's main world. The two main methods are to either fill them with as many Wishing Wells as possible, because WWs have a chance of giving Diamonds when collected, and/or to set the city up to be able to finish all 4 levels of GE each week, because you can win Diamonds there, too. I have 5 Diamond farms currently, although one is not far enough along to be productive yet.
Thank you might start one soon .

Not that I understand DF and have many diamonds at this time; but does that mean you are able to move diamonds between worlds? Or do you have two or more accounts on one world and are able move diamonds between those accounts?

Last edited:

Agent327

Not that I understand DF and have many at this time; but does that mean you are able to move diamonds between worlds? Or do you have two or more accounts on one world and are able move diamonds between those accounts?

You do not have to move diamonds. Diamonds are connected to your account, so they show up and can be used on every world you play.

Emberguard

Not that I understand DF and have many at this time; but does that mean you are able to move diamonds between worlds? Or do you have two or more accounts on one world and are able move diamonds between those accounts?
What Agent said, but to answer that second part of the question: the game rules states no transferring of diamonds between accounts

DeletedUser

thank you!
So playing on multiple worlds increases you chances to get diamonds.. good to know:)
No it doesn't you have to build wishing wells and play GE to gain diamonds but it means that you can not waist space in your main city .
Ignore his reply. Playing on multiple worlds increases your chances to get Diamonds even if you only go there and collect Incidents, because they have a slight chance to give you Diamonds. It obviously works better if you take actions to increase your chances, but simply playing another world will definitely increase your chances to get Diamonds. Beware, though, it also increases the temptation to spend Diamonds.Which kind of defeats the purpose.

And his comment about not "waisting" space in your main city is irrelevant, because you should try not to waste space regardless of whether you start other worlds.

Emberguard

Basically it's more tries at getting diamonds as opposed to the % chance changing.

It's always the same chance of occurring each time so in that sense it doesn't "increase" -BUT- you're more likely to get a result the more attempts you have available. It's like if you flip a coin and lose, then demand to keep on re-flipping no matter how many times it takes until you win and then call the winning flip the result

The individual flip was always the same chance. But you stacked the results in your favour by changing the amount of times you go through the process

Last edited:

WinnerGR

Basically it's more tries at getting diamonds as opposed to the % chance changing.

It's always the same chance of occurring each time so in that sense it doesn't "increase" -BUT- you're more likely to get a result the more attempts you have available. It's like if you flip a coin and lose, then demand to keep on re-flipping no matter how many times it takes until you win and then call the winning flip the result

The individual flip was always the same chance. But you stacked the results in your favour by changing the amount of times you go through the process
Great explanation now I fully understand what SL said.

Agent327

No it doesn't you have to build wishing wells and play GE to gain diamonds but it means that you can not waist space in your main city .

I suggest that you read this guide:

[/URL]

Can you please please please stop trying to give people advice on subjects you are clueless on, so basically everything?

Besides what Longshanks says you can also get diamonds from doing quests or simply never visiting your city. No matter what choices you make you are obliged to "waste space" cause you have to make a start.