• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony 85 the Generous

Since the change has been introduced, I've been hitting the 2000 daily abort limit religiously. YOLO.
How many quests per cycle do you complete? I start completing 3 per cycle, eventualy fading to 1 (collect supplies, collect coins, spend fp). The production buildings are too big and produce too little compared to the production of event and other buildings. The only quest left after elimatinating those is UBQ, and I do not complete that on a regular basis.

linuxgeek

In the future era, it takes exactly 94 minutes to hit the 2000 limit. (17-sec x 333 quests).
I'm able to produce everyday 6490 goods, 120FPs, 237600 medals, 24 blueprints. (Chateau Frontenac level 180).
Before that stupid limit, I was able to produce much more. :mad:

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

In the future era, it takes exactly 113 minutes to hit the 2000 limit. (17-sec x 400 quests).
I'm able to produce everyday 7810 goods, 125FPs, 277200 medals, 28 blueprints. (Chateau Frontenac level 180).
A prime example of why Inno felt this feature had become an exploit and why they needed to place a cap on it.

BigSpence4

A prime example of why Inno felt this feature had become an exploit and why they needed to place a cap on it.
That isnt an exploit.
So is it a secondary city on that world or your only city on that particular world?
I have a 2nd city on that world. My main city was to high up to produce the goods we needed so I started working on a 2nd city with the long term goal of getting him up to CE or TE. I was using RQ to make goods and it was my main source of fps a day as I didnt invest in any fp buildings. A lot of time and effort to build up a second city down the drain.

MJ Artisan of War

That isnt an exploit.

I have a 2nd city on that world. My main city was to high up to produce the goods we needed so I started working on a 2nd city with the long term goal of getting him up to CE or TE. I was using RQ to make goods and it was my main source of fps a day as I didnt invest in any fp buildings. A lot of time and effort to build up a second city down the drain.
You are in violation of INNO rules.... Luckily for You they don't seem interested in enforcing rules...

Agent327

That is a total violation of Game Rules. It is what is called a push account. You should be the last to complain. I suggest you contact Support yourself to address the isue and ask them to delete your second city. If not you will risk a game ban.

plinker2

I have a suggestion for you. If you experience lag, and all else fails ( clear cache, rune virus scan, ect ) try resetting your wifi. Sometimes when I experience lag, that will do the trick.
Other than that I can't help you much. It seems that every time that Inno makes a change, there are always some that will not like it. It never fails. Wish all of you happiness in playing. Have fun, if you can!

linuxgeek

You are wrong. Recalculate the cost of completing 400 quests and then try to produce 100kk coins and 100kk supplies in your city. You'll change your mind quickly. Then you won't be calling it an exploit. ;)

Tony 85 the Generous

Which RQs are you completing each day?
Pay 250k coins, pay 250k supplies.
A city generates 100M of each supplies and coins each day, then that collection is used to complete the UBQ spend 250k coins/supplies 400 times using the CF you have leveled to 180. One could also complete the gather coins, gather supplies, and spend fp quests along the way for additional rewards (ie., less quests to abort while collecting more stuff).

That aside, I am failing to see how spending the daily collection of coins and supplies on completing the UBQ using a L180 CF is an "exploit". This is not all that different from cities with 1000% attack boost that can go out attack GBG to an attrition of 50 or 60 or higher. One could claim that as an analogous "exploit".

If it is an "exploit" due to only completing one of the RQs per cycle, then perhaps a minimum number of RQs per cycle that should be completed would be a better control. Allowing a player to cycle through the remaining quests until the minimum is met, then making all available again. For example, if the minimum per cycle of available RQs to be completed was three, then a player would need to complete any three of the RQs. If the collect coins was completed it would not reappear until two other recurring quests (any other two RQs) were completed.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

That isnt an exploit.

And there it is. The entire reason I asked the question. Inno not only patched an exploit, but they prevented players from further abusing another exploit. Case closed.

Edit - I just realized this is the dude that started this thread. smh :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

You are wrong. Recalculate the cost of completing 400 quests and then try to produce 100kk coins and 100kk supplies in your city. You'll change your mind quickly. Then you won't be calling it an exploit. ;)
What cost. A level 180 CF ensures there is none. I'm also not the one who labeled it an exploit, Inno did. You used to be able to UBQ to your heart's content, but not anymore. Also, not sure what 100kk is, 1M, 10M? Could you be more obtuse?

linuxgeek

What cost. A level 180 CF ensures there is none. I'm also not the one who labeled it an exploit, Inno did. You used to be able to UBQ to your heart's content, but not anymore. Also, not sure what 100kk is, 1M, 10M? Could you be more obtuse?

Level 240 CF ensures there is none.
100kk = 100M

wolfhoundtoo

He said he has a 188 CF so it would seem that he's saying there is a daily cost to him so it should be fine. I'd guess he's saying he doesn't have a perpetual motion CF so there shouldn't be a limit?

Meat Butcher

In the future era, it takes exactly 113 minutes to hit the 2000 limit. (17-sec x 400 quests).
I'm able to produce everyday 7810 goods, 125FPs, 277200 medals, 28 blueprints. (Chateau Frontenac level 180).

I still find it humorous that Inno finds this behavior exploiting the game.
1. Player realizes the potential the chateau has based off of how it was designed by Inno developers.
2. Player focuses time, FP's, energy to work the chateau instead of other GB's
3. Player sets himself up to sell goods to reap the rewards of his hard work and efforts.
Result - Inno can't have an honest players manipulate designed GB's to make it work for the their gameplay time to put a cap on the RQ

However if you are a player that, wants to watch real housewife's of NJ and other reality shows all day but still increase your global score just set up a fight bot.
You don't have to worry about getting caught coz Inno is busy working on crushing dreams of players that worked hard to use correct methods to exploit the game as it was designed.

C'mon man..........

Status
Not open for further replies.