• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

Just An Observer

No misremembering here Jay. Exception to the rule? I play for a Level 100 guild that is highly ranked. The majority in the guild make it through Level 5 on autobattle. You must be hanging with the Weak Sauce Crowd...LOL!

jaymoney23456

No misremembering here Jay. Exception to the rule? I play for a Level 100 guild that is highly ranked. The majority in the guild make it through Level 5 on autobattle. You must be hanging with the Weak Sauce Crowd...LOL!
Did you notice that I didn't say that you couldn't fight GE5 on autobattle. I also wasn't talking about how many in your guild can do so when I said you are the exceptin to the rule. I meant that if you look at the active player base as a whole then you would find a clear majority that is not able to 'sail through GE5.' How would it make sense that you lose fewer troops in GE5 where you face armies with vastly higher boosts than GE4 when you have stated that you have higher attacking army stats than city defense stats?
Your weak sauce comment is funny too given my guild finished the first GbG championship is the second ranked guild on our world. If that is 'weak sauce' then I hope to remain weak for quite some time lmao

Angelique LaRose

I already showed the work arounf for the programmed in delays. Scrolling through them one at a time past the 11 garbage quests takes 36 seconds , my method taks 9.5 seconds for all.

"The main RQs are the two spend FP ones and the 15 fights without losing. The two tasks to be changed back to them after they are collected on should be at the bottom of the list. Click on the bottom abort and then right away click on the abort on the one above it. Move immediately back down to where the bottom abort will show up and then ONLY abort from there as they come in. They are going to come in at three times the speed as you are used to so this takes practice counting so you don't click right past them. As soon as you see the first FP task stop , the second one will come in right behind it. You can do all three once you get the two at a time method working. "
Yes, easy to abort and move through. ty Sharmon. That wasn't really the part that is time consuming for me. We always had that. It's the zillion pop ups that are new since they added the fragments and the bunches of one tile tree's and other stuff. so many that even really active friends can't aid polish them all. Makes collections take way longer. there is an easy fix to this, inno should let the fragments display the same as other rewards. just show them and the go away on their own, not an actual pop up that needs to be closed. hopefully inno puts this in place at some point.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

Do you realize that city defense stats also still only apply to GE5? Don't you think most of the player base is still going to focus on building red attack for GbG given this fact?

CDmark

Well, GE 6-10?, more time. QI I heard is 11 days, like GBG, more time. I will see tonight about QI in beta. Wildlife 7 days longer, 3 Rivals, more time. Every event will have Rivals, more time. Honestly, I am running out of game time.

Just An Observer

Do you realize that city defense stats also still only apply to GE5? Don't you think most of the player base is still going to focus on building red attack for GbG given this fact?
Jay. I am done arguing with you...go find your entertainment elsewhere...LOL!

Sharmon the Impaler

The stats are public genius , we don't care if you believe it or not. Your guild is no good and must be full of people just like you, you are the worst whiner on here. Go get something more your speed like blocks or maybe a tennis ball won't be too hard for you to figure out. Unless you don't believe that tennis balls exist of course.

Johnny B. Goode

Now you're putting words in peoples mouths and reading things that aren't even there.
This whole discussion is about Inno apparently getting ready to do away with the Forum and use only support and third party apps for communicating with the players. Announcements are not "communicating" in the sense I'm talking about. Inno has always had feedback through this Forum for pretty much every announcement they've made. Now they're making Announcements that you can only respond to through third party apps. When those third party apps are not something players are okay with using, that is a huge problem. Stick your head in the sand if you want. I couldn't care less. At least Inno is doing it for financial gain. God only knows why the apologists here are defending it. You know as well as I that the Forum is already on life support and getting almost zero attention. No moderators at all since Agent was let go. Pretty much zero interaction with any FoE staff. It's just sad.

Emberguard

Again, you're so hung up on the definition of "communicate" you're only reading what you want to hear so you have something to argue against instead of what's actually being said.

I'm well aware InnoGames may eventually choose to remove the forums. Insisting you want to redefine what communication means isn't going to change whether they keep or remove the forums. It's just going to get you frustrated when people point out you're redefining words.

You don't like discord, fine. You don't need to change the meaning of words to fit that sentiment

xivarmy

This whole discussion is about Inno apparently getting ready to do away with the Forum and use only support and third party apps for communicating with the players. Announcements are not "communicating" in the sense I'm talking about. Inno has always had feedback through this Forum for pretty much every announcement they've made. Now they're making Announcements that you can only respond to through third party apps. When those third party apps are not something players are okay with using, that is a huge problem. Stick your head in the sand if you want. I couldn't care less. At least Inno is doing it for financial gain. God only knows why the apologists here are defending it. You know as well as I that the Forum is already on life support and getting almost zero attention. No moderators at all since Agent was let go. Pretty much zero interaction with any FoE staff. It's just sad.
It could partially be because it's been on life support for so long that many are willing to go "oh well" to the prospect of its removal - it doesn't feel like it matters as-is anyways.

As nice as the sentiment may be that you can give feedback through the forums, it's not clear that anyone's actually acting on that feedback pathway anyways.

Even if they have someone who reads and passes it along, there's no guarantee it has much weight in the decision making process. It could be being discarded at any step in the chain before it gets seen by a decision maker.

And there's no acknowledgement process by which answers ever come back to common pieces of feedback why they decided to act or not act on it to encourage people to continue making constructive feedback. Which has been a complaint for years now - that official representatives interact insufficiently on the forums.

I imagine you could still send feedback through a support ticket without using any 3rd party sites. Probably works at least as well as the forums ever did.

Regarding the game in general going to hell, I think a lot of the people you label as apologists actually agree with that sentiment - just for different reasons than you do at times. That they don't mind (or maybe even approve) of something you find deeply troubling doesn't mean they support everything inno does, or even the general direction of the game.

Personally: the forums potential removal is not the hill I'm going to die on. I am pretty much ready to quit the game as soon as my friends do though. Solving event strategies is pretty much the only fun I get these days. Actually playing the events I could do without :p And I can't even imagine anymore a way back for FoE to a game I liked. Too many pay passes. Too much powercreep. Too much autobattle. Not enough strategy. And as I believe I'm in a minority when it comes to the powercreep and autobattle, I doubt they even want to undo it. The forums are certainly not going to save the game for me. It's become just another mindless P2W mobile game. But I mean there's a reason that's what most mobile games are - because it makes money.

In about 47 minutes I get to find out how unexciting Incursions are on beta :p That should give me a day's entertainment at least to figure out the mechanics. Already pissed that it has a pay pass attached to it though. So they're on a good start to meeting my low expectations ;)