• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15023

I will be a famous Emperor, known by my achievements, my allies, my army, my leadership, my empire and my glorious empire.

DeletedUser14817

My FoE new year resolution is to be more active and online to guard, build, make friends and allies to strengthen my Kingdom, helping allies, and taking down enemies.

DeletedUser15027

My resolution: I will be the best Forge of Empires player that i can be.

DeletedUser14314

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15026

A little FOE poem - tough to squeeze it into 25 words though!

Strategy, Adventure, Rewards Galore!
FOE offers this and MORE!
Challenging players to Build, AID, and Fight!
Attempt to attain the most Power and Might!

DeletedUser12600

This year, I resolve to FINALLY tell Rinbin that no, he cannot run around in my capital playing his silly tricks!

DeletedUser6316

continue guiding my guild to be a beacon, because fighting darkness with more darkness is to embrace the sins of Pride, Greed, Envy and Wrath.

DeletedUser14931

I AM GOING TO HELP GET MORE GREAT BULIDINGS UP IN MY GUILD AND M/P MORE

DeletedUser15031

NYR

To become a better guild mate, and to study FOE more. I will also keep attacking and plundering more and more. So you better have your home armys in check!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12977

My NYR is to try to continue to be the best and friendliest player I can be, helping others with GB's, polish and motivating, etc. Furthermore, when attacked and plundered to do my best to plunder back amount taken from me and then notify the player we are even unless they do it again.

DeletedUser

New years contest

I will help out my fellow forgers as much as possible while creating a empire that wont be forgotten

DeletedUser15034

My NYR is to get the FOE team to change the Tower of Babel to something else; why, because that GB...and that's 25 words.

DeletedUser15020

My New Year's resolution is that I enjoy the game and play it fair!

DeletedUser13102

my new years res is to attack more people and plunder less goods and stick with supplies...but 2 also donate more forge points..but also 2 stop talking on global cuz its always the same 5 people everyday and they just seem to complain about evrythin...i spent about 16hrs a day on FOE so i also want 2 keep that up...i dont hav much of a life but ive met so many cool people in my guild...thank you Dragonroverry....

DeletedUser3400

My FoE Resolution for 2015

In the year 201 and 5...If my kingdom continues to thrive...
I will have thus survived...and I will find...PROSPERITY, RICHES, GB'S, FUN!!

- - - Updated - - -

In the Year 201 And 5....if my Kingdom still surives...
I will have thrived.....to PLUNDER, BUILD GB's, EXPAND, AND ENJOY!!

DeletedUser

my NY resolution is to move up my guild's ranking from the bottom to one of the top ten.

DeletedUser15040

"ChiefHue, is resolved to: explore the lands of FoE; discover likeminded leaders and secrets of building desirable cities; and
share discoveries with sojourners and others."

DeletedUser11778

I resolve to keep fun in my FOE game and keep that theme in my guild.....
We play for fun... 1st & foremost!!

DeletedUser

My NYR is to get more productivity and goods from my electronic virtual serfs, with minimal cultural expenditures and free polishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.