• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentines Event 2015 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

Please tell us what you think of the Valentines Event 2015!

DeletedUser4491

If that tree gets any bigger I'm gonna need to adjust the resolution on my computer screen..
and BTW first :p

DeletedUser

Looks like it'll be fun. Looking forward to this Event. I wonder if one of those new Special Avatars will be Maid Marian. I hope so, LOL :laugh:
Thank you very much, FoE ;)

DeletedUser15391

Looks like it'll be fun. Looking forward to this Event. I wonder if one of those new Special Avatars will be Maid Marian. I hope so, LOL :laugh:
Thank you very much, FoE ;)

I'm actually most excited about the possibility of getting a Maid Marian avatar :D

DeletedUser14276

Sounds like fun. I might like to try out one of the avatars :)

What is the Tree of Love's function?

DeletedUser9404

Valentine event is on BETA and its boring. Mostly goods are rewarded which is better than getting nothing. How about a building that produces diamonds..lol

DeletedUser8861

I love the new avatars but really wish the Marion one looked like Lucy Griffeths (from the 2006 version of robin hood on bbc). :p

DeletedUser14453

Ditto on a diamond producing building . . . so when will this event really be available to play? :huh:

DeletedUser12354

So, event finished on Beta... the random prizes were nice - diamonds three times on random, but overall, I'd rather it be random buildings - getting a special from various ages would be so much more interesting.

The Random prize each day was simply too boring in many ways - doesn't make one excited for the event, which I think was the goal. Were it a random spin on a wheel of love with prizes ranging from goods to buildings to special prizes, that would have made it exciting each day. And unlike last Summer's event, no tickets to buy. Complete´a challenge, get a spin.

DeletedUser2145

And unlike last Summer's event, no tickets to buy.
The reason for that is because the events differ from each other. You have the Winter/Xmas event, the Easter event and then the Summer event which you can view as large/huge events. They're long, include addition currencies and additional features, thus they also provide a wider range of rewards and bigger rewards. Then you have smaller events such as the Valentine's one and the Halloween one which are just questlines with a final reward at the end of said questline. :)

DeletedUser10415

Oooh! A decoration prize that if planted will gobble up an aid that would have been better used to motivate something. I think I'll skip this event.

DeletedUser8861

This is not a decoration, the Tree of Love provides happiness, and in good quantity for the space it takes up.

DeletedUser10415

It's not a cultural building, so it's a decoration. One that produces no more happiness than the festive trees I have collecting dust in my inventory. For a mere 250 diamonds, I could get an Industrial Age 2x2 decoration that would produce more happiness than a Progressive Era tree of love. Just doesn't seem like a prize worth logging in for, to me.

DeletedUser10806

Apart from the big pink tree anyone know what other prizes are on offer?

DeletedUser

For a mere 250 diamonds, I could get an Industrial Age 2x2 decoration that would produce more happiness than a Progressive Era tree of love.

Compared to the other premium decorations, that's a very imbalanced item.Too bad you can't gift some of those trees to me. :)

I've been playing since last summer. The event rewards definitely have been fluffing up my cities.