• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser8796

Ok this Halloween event has become kinda dull imo can we get a Halloween themed troop building in here somewhere? I like attacking and unique troops not production buildings. production buildings are cool but id kinda like a vampire troop or zombie troop with a super unique boost <not like a drummer! Then like graveyard the building can be upgraded each year for a higher boost or more slots to build troops or higher attack or def boost provided by the building ( not including the era of the building ). IE the zombie troop may be able to do more close range damage kinda like an artillery piece but have limited movement or the vampire might be able to go really far away in one turn but not damage flying troops. I think if you go with something like that the troops would not be OP.

DeletedUser23145

Land or Loser? I tried conquering a new area, it didn't work.

DeletedUser16163

Can you negotiate for the Province or do you have to fight for it?

DeletedUser11400

"Seize" or "invent"....Halloween quest....help, I don't understand unless it means attack other people???

DeletedUser23387

One 5x4 building is an Fruit Orchard. I had one so I sold it and then rebuilt it. When completed, the Quest was done.

DeletedUser10415

"Seize" or "invent"....Halloween quest....help, I don't understand unless it means attack other people???

Oh the horror! Attacking your neighbors!

Plunder 3 or research a tech.

DeletedUser23123

Better to do Research. Only Have to do it once. It is worth it. Excellent Prize

DeletedUser23387

:huh: Quest #4 (or 5?); Land or Loser - good thing I had all, but one, of the province sections conquered, leaving the last one to win this Quest.

Now I have to "think it through" i.e.: spend Forge Points to research/complete what?

"Eeeny,meeny,miny,moe go and search for a foe. Take his land cause I say so Eeeny,meeny,miny,moe."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23123

"Think it through" is 7 forges. Which can be anywhere. Research, Markets or Great Building donation. Part 5 "Eeeny Meeny" Take all Seators of province to own land. Explore a new province is in part 6 with also another seven forge.

DeletedUser23387

It that the "More Lore - Pantywaist! Explore more, I implore" Quest - if so I've done that and now I need to spend my FP's. What a crock! I get online and boost my research with 6 FP's. THEN I check the Quest's and notice the "think it through" Stupid ME!! Should have checked this first, DUH!! LOL!! IT happens.

DeletedUser23123

It that the "More Lore - Pantywaist! Explore more, I implore" Quest - if so I've done that and now I need to spend my FP's. What a crock! I get online and boost my research with 6 FP's. THEN I check the Quest's and notice the "think it through" Stupid ME!! Should have checked this first, DUH!! LOL!! IT happens.

Explore a province on map. Didn't know if you were asking.

DeletedUser23123

Brave Chicken-Part 7 - One of each. From road to houses. 1 road, 1 decos, 1 decos building, 1 soldier building, 1 supply, 1 goods and 1 house. Go cheap so you can delete them. Don't need to finish building. And, of coarse 7 forges.

DeletedUser17462

Does anyone know if when you sell your graveyard at the end of the event to get a better version, will it also upgrade it your current age/era?

DeletedUser23123

From what I know from wiki. Graveyard is a Event Special Building. Once it sell it. It won't come back, unless you win it again. There hasn't been any mention of upgrade on it. (More info) Keep old graveyard in order to upgrade. Do not sell. If you have one to build. Build it now before Quest #14