• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser17462

(More info) Keep old graveyard in order to upgrade. Do not sell. If you have one to build. Build it now before Quest #14
As I understand it, that quest will require you to sell it in order to get the upgraded version.

DeletedUser

Halloween Game problem: In today's Halloween quest it asked us to build all the buildings in an era. I mistakenly built a stone age building which is one of a kind. When I realized what I had done I couldn't delete it, so I attempted to add other buildings from the Bronze age to my quest but it didn't acknowledge them or count them. How can I undo my mistake so I can collect the reward and move on?

DeletedUser10517

Halloween Game problem: In today's Halloween quest it asked us to build all the buildings in an era. I mistakenly built a stone age building which is one of a kind. When I realized what I had done I couldn't delete it, so I attempted to add other buildings from the Bronze age to my quest but it didn't acknowledge them or count them. How can I undo my mistake so I can collect the reward and move on?

You dont need to build them all from the same era.

You just need to build one of each building/thing.

So you can build a Bronze age house, an iron age supplies building, a stone age road, an EMA goods building.....etc

DeletedUser24008

Graveyard

From what I know from wiki. Graveyard is a Event Special Building. Once it sell it. It won't come back, unless you win it again. There hasn't been any mention of upgrade on it. (More info) Keep old graveyard in order to upgrade. Do not sell. If you have one to build. Build it now before Quest #14

How can I build a graveyard if its not listed in any of my build menues? or where can I find one?

DeletedUser

Hello,
Does anyone mind if I post the list for all 14 quests in the Halloween event?
Seems to me it would be much easier than asking all these questions.

DeletedUser24008

How about how or where I can get a graveyard before the end of the quest?

DeletedUser8428

You can't - its an event building only. Those who don't have one and complete all the quests will get one , those who have one and complete all the quests will get an upgraded one.

DeletedUser

Even if you don't currently have a graveyard you will be given the opportunity to buy one and sell it to complete task #14

cbalto1927

will Haunted house be up for reward event? Yesterday they had Diamond sales for Haunted house but too expensive for me.

DeletedUser

Sorry Ruby. Didn't mean to rain on your parade. :-/
Yes. When you complete all 14 tasks you will end up with a graveyard and a Mad Scientist's Lab.
Which graveyard depends on whether you already have a graveyard and the type.

Moderator,
If posting the list is a bad thing, then please delete it.

DeletedUser

Thanks.
Obviously posting the list was the wrong thing to do so I deleted it.
Good luck all. :)

Volodya

Even if you don't currently have a graveyard you will be given the opportunity to buy one and sell it to complete task #14
Will the upgraded graveyard be the same footprint (3x3, iirc) as the old one or will it need more space?

DeletedUser17462

Will the upgraded graveyard be the same footprint (3x3, iirc) as the old one or will it need more space?
According to the special building guide on here, they grow with each upgrade. 3x3, 4x3, 5x3

DeletedUser24008

thanks that is why I was asking I wanted to try and get an upgraded graveyard

DeletedUser

Day 8 Clue

Cant figure out clue!
Hear me trader, this is your mission, To your empire make an addition, But careful now theres a condition. Always stay peaceful during aquistion.