• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kyrie Eleison

1. Kyrie Eleison

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Please don’t turn FOE into one of those many many mobile games that gets interrupted by ads every 5 minutes. Those are just junk. Inno is better than that. And speaking of which…why is FOE plus so expensive? Most games pay to play are just $5-$10 a month anyway. I’d pay $5 a month. Edit: A...
  2. Kyrie Eleison

Nobody gonna ask for this?

I'm not sure why you are asking for handouts just because the server is down...?
  3. Kyrie Eleison

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

I opened up a Beta world just to test this theory, got to IA. Got plundered for the first time, and the quest did NOT trigger. Same for friends on beta server too. I don't know why people said that was the only way to trigger it. I always assumed it was a % to trigger. Which would make sense why...
  4. Kyrie Eleison

New Message Center Feedback

Yeah our members are asking us to move all the messages to the guild tab, then I came to because I thought I was missing something. Seems like a huge oversight. Can this be fixed? Or are we going to have to delete everything and start over? Wow....I guess so.
  5. Kyrie Eleison

Over Night Empire (O.N.E.) is recruiting!

I'll send you a message through the game :)
  6. Kyrie Eleison

Tavern Upgrade Proposal

I posted kinda the same thing in the questions section awhile ago to see if there was any interest before doing a proposal. Not many people responded. Which I think is ridiculous if you think about it. No one is interested because the tavern is kind of outdated. It needs an update to bring back...
  7. Kyrie Eleison

New tavern features?

I always thought that meant, don’t make proposals that make the game easier for YOU and not others. The new tavern features idea are for everyone.
  8. Kyrie Eleison

New tavern features?

I think it would be great to make a proposal for more tavern features. I want to do an official proposal, but wanted to see what new features people were interested in, or if the whole idea was a bad idea.
  9. Kyrie Eleison

Feedback for Changelog 1.173

Ok thanks, I’ll remember this for future mobile updates.
  10. Kyrie Eleison

Feedback for Changelog 1.173

2 things: I’ve been along awaiting to see my bonuses for certain tiles in battle on mobile, so I’m excited to hear this, however, I’m long pressing titles and it doesn’t seem to be working for me? I’ve quit the app and reloaded it but no change. Also, is there a date for the Spring event start?
  11. Kyrie Eleison

What is Ruining Motivation in Events?

I get what you’re saying, but this is a very long winded post over something that isnt restricted to Forge of Empires. This is just our culture. People go to the movies already knowing all the spoilers. Which I personally think it’s absolutely ridiculous. I rarely even watch trailers for films...
  12. Kyrie Eleison

Word Association Game II

Day
  13. Kyrie Eleison

Temple of Relics might not be worth it

Opened a new world in December and rushed to get every GB I love. Then they all sat at level 3 forever lol. Trying to level them all up to at least 10 before getting any new GBs. I’m just so addicted to getting new ones
  14. Kyrie Eleison

New tavern features?

Can you please elaborate on that? I’m curious for any reasons against this.
  15. Kyrie Eleison

Word Association Game II

Female