• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Loren1979

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

This is confusing. I saw 3 frag options for node rewards on the difficulty screen and 3 frag options for completing the level. Those specific node rewards were only available when fighting the last boss, and there were only 2 of the 3 level completion frag options in the chests (luckily I got...
  2. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Does anyone have any info on the Select Incursion Difficulty screen? I am referring to the "Complete this difficulty to have a chance to win these rewards" and the "Recommended 74/10, etc"
  3. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I was watching on PC yesterday and it doesn't seem to be working there either. 5,000 per hour regardless of how many res buildings.
  4. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

No, it does not. I edited my previous reply.
  5. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Exactly, ...collect house ...delete house ...build amphitheater ...collect remaining buildings ...delete amphitheater ...build premium res building and disconnect from city hall for 30 minutes ...reconnect res building to city hall ...10 hours later collect city before res building construction...
  6. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Does anyone know how the quantum actions from residential buildings get added? I am only getting 5,000 actions per recharge even though I have plenty of residential buildings that should be contributing.
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I am not a paid anything, but I really like the QI feature. It requires quite a bit more logic than GBG or GE. If all I wanted was a click-as-fast-as-you-can game I would go elsewhere.
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

The only 2 differences that I am aware of are: 1. I had the game open to the QI city for the first one and closed for the second. 2. My city was at 150% happiness for the first one and 120% for the second. It might just be a bug.
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Ok, literally just confirmed this. My first villa did not have a production upon completion of construction period but my second villa did.
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Why do some building produce a production immediately upon construction and others do not? I had at least some cottages that did, but my first villa did not. And I dont think that all of my cottages did either.
  11. Time skips in Patty event not working as described. All productions do not get fast forwarded.

I disagree. When you hover over the time skip button (browser) it says, "select a period of time to fast forward all of your productions." Unless "all" means something different than it usually does the time skips are not working as described. All productions are limited by the slowest...
  12. Time skips in Patty event not working as described. All productions do not get fast forwarded.

Time skips do not work as described. All productions do not get fast forwarded as the description indicates when you hover over the time skip button (browser). Only the slowest production of the 3 aspects of the game (festival, ship, factories) determines how many shams get added to your...
  13. Five Level 2 Celtic Glassworks + Main Building for Free (Strategy)

I have been completing GE5, but I don't see anything like a forbidden tower in my inventory yet. Why not use it on the Tapir fragments?
  14. Five Level 2 Celtic Glassworks + Main Building for Free (Strategy)

Forbidden tower? Which event is that from?