• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by marrow melder

1. October contest

Battling my way through GE every week. Noarsil
  2. Can you be a member of 2 guilds at the same time?

Ok thanks for the info!
  3. Can you be a member of 2 guilds at the same time?

I was wondering if you can be a member of 2 Guilds at the same time?
  4. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

And you have have a pleasant night too:rolleyes:
  5. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

dude let it go...sounds to me like you need to get a life.
  6. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

Its all good:) Everyone have a good night or morning as the case may be for them.
  7. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

I dont know what new players will post (but i wanted to see)? Heck they might hate the idea as bad as you all do. I'll just call it a wash and move on. Algona thanks for your feedback, it was about the only post that wasnt derogatory and provided some usable feedback...thanks again...MM.
  8. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

I am not looking for an easy out and its like chatting with a brick wall when the only feed back you get is from people who have been playing for years and years. Again and again, lets see if we can get some feed back from new players.
  9. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

I absolutely understand...you are just inflexible and since you think you had to do a thing a certain way...it should never change. Everything changes...the game evolves. And you made my point exactly...it WOULD benefit INNO if people spent more diamonds to get complete sets. Also, if you get...
  10. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

I understand your point of view. Lets see if we can get feed back from some new players.
  11. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

I can comprehend your negative point of view and the couple other players who have posted (none of which are newer players). The game evolves as time goes on. Wouldn't it be a benefit to the game if the new players would go for all the set buildings in events (they would probably spend more...
  12. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

Maybe YOU dont see a benefit as you are probably an advanced player and have dozens of Store Building kits saved up. But with all the events and the daily challenge us newer players would benefit from it.
  13. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

Any and all buildings of a Set would be stored. If you have 40+ buildings of a set, they all would be stored. Then if you wanted to redeploy some of the buildings after they have been stored that would be up to you.
  14. [Question] In addition to a Store Building kit have a Store Set kit

Just wondering if its ever been proposed to be able to Store an entire Set with one kit? Store Building will store one building while a Store Set would allow us to be able to Store an entire Set with one kit. I am always low on space and it would be cool to be able to Store a seasonal set and...
  15. [Question] Friends Tavern / Tavern Shop Merchant ratio

OK I see the deal ...thanks!