• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Reaver fka Rand

1. Reaver fka Rand

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

It may be your browser (or app). I see all of the images on the app on my iPad. I also checked on my laptop (with 2 different browsers) and it’s fine there, too.
  2. Reaver fka Rand

Cultural Settlements Progress

Check out Mooingcat videos on YouTube.
  3. Reaver fka Rand

Join Gulf Coast Traders world Walstrand. Home to advanced players as well beginners.

Is that a Kentucky Fried Movie quote???!!
  4. Reaver fka Rand

help

It’s normally a bunch of immature players trolling each other. It’s better to join a fairly large guild and get help there.
  5. Reaver fka Rand

Modern & later Goods

I always bring them all up to current era. Then I can get double the previous era goods from the Market, if needed. But I rarely negotiate anymore, so there’s that.
  6. Reaver fka Rand

Daily challenges and other time sinks

Just send a request to join the biggest guild on your world. You’ll have plenty of fun in GBG.
  7. Reaver fka Rand

GBG building costs

Really good point. I’ve met a surprising number of players who have retired. I’ve also met a few teens, but not many.
  8. Reaver fka Rand

Why not protect users?

I recently joined a guild that previous guildies were sure was using bots. I wanted to see for myself. Also, I recently aged up to Future Era, and my boosts are at about 1000/900. I can now auto battle 8 to 10 times with 2 Hover Tanks and 6 Rogues before reloading troops. On the first morning of...
  9. Reaver fka Rand

A.I.Core

To address the second part of your question, the player gets some benefits. If you are in an age/era below Arctic Future, then you get a supply collection boost for the first x number of collections, not including GBs. If you are Arctic or higher, then you get a similar boost for collection of...
  10. Reaver fka Rand

A.I.Core

At level 80 Obs gives you 80+ guild goods per acre. This is about 3x the next closest GB in efficiency, and its the cheapest one to level, by far. Comparison of GBs at level 80: Arc 810 goods Atomium 785 goods Obs 740 goods AI 825 goods
  11. Reaver fka Rand

Feedback for the Event Hub discontinuation

For me, any advantage gained from having the Event Hub was outweighed by losing a spot on the event quests where we would traditionally get a pile of stuff (coins, shamrocks, whatevers…) to spend on moving us forward through the event. The Hub update for event completion should have been simply...
  12. Reaver fka Rand

Dynamic tower

And it probably will never be built...for several reasons. Dubai is so over-constructed that going ahead with this project simply isn’t practical. Not that being impractical ever stopped a Dubai sheikh from doing anything. Also, the sand is as fine as baby powder in the UAE. Having a massive...
  13. Reaver fka Rand

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

We just have drama queens. :)
  14. Reaver fka Rand

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

I'm not trying to get them all, because ….. COLOSSEUM! lol But I do have 24 GBs on H world. I'm not the most efficient player, but I have fun.