• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Slavo76

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Nailed it!
  2. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

To me the biggest negative is that it doesn't show that say production is complete, like it does in say cultural settlements... Another negative, perhaps bigger than the first one is timer. 10 hour wait for a building to be completed? then another 10 hours to collect, but it doesn't show you its...
  3. Quantum Incursion....////

Yeah, I watched all those videos and was left more confused than before watching those.... Several days in, and I still have no clue how this "event" is supposed to be played, but hey as far as you put some videos, you are great... Just kidding! Scottish people have saying about something put...
  4. Retire the Baron

Here is the punch line.... this event is not for the faint-hearted. As inno frames described it themselves
  5. Retire the Baron

Yeah, this baron is trash, if you allow me to put it mildly... in the latest one, do 10 times 24 hour production, then after few more solved tasks, do 24 hour production again, but this time 20 times... This alone will eat up 48 hour challenge timer that you generously set for us(players)...
  6. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

With guild field camp which gives 52% chance of no attrition increase and fortified barracks in adjacent sector that gives 60% chance of no attrition I am still raking attrition when attacking a sector those two sectors are adjacent to with buildings inside.... So, combined % of 112 why am I...
  7. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Still junk.... The problem is you guys have 80 people guilds line up with 10 .... That is the fundamental problem here! Edit: Also, you are making it overly complicated with so many different boosts as if attack and defense were not already complicated
  8. Expedition Advance Level

Ask in main guild thread
  9. Looking for an active guild on S

If you want free FP's on your GB's, MB's will take you in.
  10. Looking for active players

Un forget it
  11. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

The winter event is junk. I'd love to put it in more favourable expression, but simply not possible.
  12. @ what rate SC Goods selling rate in your neck of woods?

Back to the topic. On S world, I paid a price it is a crime to openly give the number of FP's. Got goods late on 2nd day of release and vigorously marketed/advertised it and for the past few days, it have been the highest SC on S world. Got lucky that I invested some(give or take) 100 FP's per...
  13. Christmas in July Give away

I would like: 1. Alcatraz, 2. Expansions, 3. A quicker way to FP's 4. Some form of trade between players for items in inventory and for goods trade other than for other goods(example: FP's for coin or goods). 5. FP bar to hold more than 10 FP's