• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sniperdude1220

1. Sniperdude1220

Should I push my Arc to 80 or leave it at 66 until I have a decent amount of excess inventory FP?

Very good point and certainly happened to me . It’s a grind and once it was done I did and still do to an extent suffer from burnout. I’m one of those who feel GBG is ruining the game too so I’m probably in a very small group with those thoughts lol.
  2. Sniperdude1220

RQ Slot / Bonus Quest Issue

Worked like a champ. Thanks for the help ! Worked like a champ. thanks for the help. Learned something new today .
  3. Sniperdude1220

RQ Slot / Bonus Quest Issue

Im in a bit of a pickle I guess. I somehow left Industrial Age leaving with one of the bonus quests ( which way to turn ) unfinished. Ive now finished all the Progressive Era map and am left with To Boldly Gold quest which is to go to Modern. Ive basically lost my second RQ slot unless I can...
  4. Sniperdude1220

Shrine of Knowledge

Rule of thumb I learned Yep. Rule of thumb I learned was when you stop getting them all motivated or other more important buildings miss getting polivated because the SoK are taking priority , you have too many and need to thin your herd.
  5. Sniperdude1220

Being Attacked almost every single day

Im guessing he has a Himeji Castle . You’re a lowbie in his hood ( a month straight huh ? Hmmmm ) he won’t lose troops and he has to attack for his HC. I don’t think people with such a disparity in GB levels from yours even bother plundering . If it’s being attacked youre objecting to, I’d seek...
  6. Sniperdude1220

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I dunno. Use lavender fields with those 10 plus a fully upgraded Vineyard is what, 48 forge points ? Throw in a decently leveled Blue Galaxy proc and you’re at 96 forge points at harvest. . Doesn’t sound too awful too me. Are there more ” efficient “ ways to use that space ? Almost certainly ...
  7. Sniperdude1220

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I don’t know why a store with 10 employees can’t compete with Amazon or Wal-Mart. They should just get better at retail .
  8. Sniperdude1220

Radical Transformation

That’s really cool RP. There’s a billion ways to play this game , there’s no “ winner” so ultimately the way you build your city and what you put into it should be what makes you happy. Great to see how swapping buildings in and out makes such a huge difference . City re-designs are a royal (...
  9. Sniperdude1220

wishing well?

Hoping to have a 100 WW farm at some point. I’m slowly purging them out of my main cities however.
  10. Sniperdude1220

LMA Quest Loop question

What Age are you in now ?
  11. Sniperdude1220

LMA Quest Loop question

After you do get the 2nd RQ, is it ok to then finish the Colonial Age map and quests without losing it ?