• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Being Attacked almost every single day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Beepers

There's a guy in my Server who attacks me every single day, I've tried to ask him politely to stop, but he ignores me, and keeps doing it.

He also has like 10 Great Buildings that are Level 50 - 90

Mine are level 10 and below..... So i can't really compete or defend him off....

When i've contacted INNO, they told me "it's part of the game"

Now he's taking advantage of me.... cuz his buildings are 200x higher then mine.......

I can't even defend against it.... Is there anything i can do.... to get this guy removed or do i have to deal with it every single day.

Once in awhile it doesn't bother me if someone attacks me........ But this guy has been doing it for almost a month now...... and no matter what i do... he always wins... I find it a little unfair... that a guy who has 50 - level 90 buildings is allowed to attack someone who barely has a good great building....

I have 5 of them.... but none of them are even close to his level.... so i'm confused.... is this harassment. or should i just ignore it?

Nobody else has issues like this.... that i've noticed, so i'm just not sure what to do....

wolfhoundtoo

Attacking your neighbors is part of the game that you have to deal with as a player. If he's plundering you the search the forum for plunder and there's lots of threads that tell you how to mitigate it. If you are objecting to just being attacked then you'll need to get enough friends and use the tavern silver to put up the city shield so that he can't attack you.

Alternatively, you will have to move on from the game if you really can't stand being attacked. There are other city games out there that don't involve attacking other players cities.

Sniperdude1220

Im guessing he has a Himeji Castle . You’re a lowbie in his hood ( a month straight huh ? Hmmmm ) he won’t lose troops and he has to attack for his HC. I don’t think people with such a disparity in GB levels from yours even bother plundering . If it’s being attacked youre objecting to, I’d seek fun elsewhere .

MJ Artisan of War

Two Pearls of Wisdom...
-“There are three reasons to attack a player much lower than you. One is for points, two is for plundering and three is to look for the forum post crying about it not being fair. Looks like someone got the hat-trick here.” JennyButler, 1/1/16
-Tired of being bullied? "Pro tip: stay in an age until YOU are a bully." Ognor the Hood, 1/12/18

RazorbackPirate

Two Pearls of Wisdom...
-“There are three reasons to attack a player much lower than you. One is for points, two is for plundering and three is to look for the forum post crying about it not being fair. Looks like someone got the hat-trick here.” JennyButler, 1/1/16
-Tired of being bullied? "Pro tip: stay in an age until YOU are a bully." Ognor the Hood, 1/12/18
Four, because you've got an HC and both GE and GBG are closed that day. Easy fights, bottom of the hood. Why sweat?

I'll modify Ognar's statement. Stay in the age until you CAN be the bully.

CaptainKirk1234

Does he plunder? Maybe get a galata, gives a chance at repeling a attack also other than that you can put up a tavern sheild. Thats really it other than make his troop lost not worth it for him by getting better attack and units.

OriolesFan64

Collecting your goods on time, especially your goods buildings will minimize their reward for plundering you. Also perhaps putting up 8 artillery units might make them think twice because they will substain some damage. Bullies often will use the tactic of going after weaker players for their goods buildings so they don't have to build them themselves.

Do you keep 8 defenders up at all times right?

Also roughly every 2nd Monday, your neighbors will list will change and the bully out of there.

I don't bully if I got a daily quest that requires winning xx battles, I'll do it on my weaker neighbors but usually will only plunder coins or goods.

DreadfulCadillac

Two Pearls of Wisdom...
Screenshot 2021-02-14 061511.png
Screenshot 2021-02-14 061547.png
Screenshot 2021-02-14 061638.png

GREAT ADVICE. Really. It is. I aint got to worry about being attacked anymore, I do the attacking!

ELISEDD

Besides what is posted here already, Gala Tower, Tavern Boost and mitigation, you will want to build up your primary war buildings, such as Zeus, CoA, and CdM

Sheldor the Destroyer

TA & GT will solve your problems. Get your GT to 20 and TA to 55 and you'll have no problem with attackers. you also would want to have a selection of different units on your defensive army, so you're basically ready for anything. I wouldn't actually suggest positions or tavern boosts, that's a little extra. and do remember, the best defense is collecting on time.

OriolesFan64

I'll also add that if you try to be friends with the bully, especially on Sunday or the day after with neighborhood switch happens, they often accept, and then will become a very dedicated friend who gifts daily if they aren't filled up. Just remember, it's nothing personal with bullies.

DeletedUser

I attack my whole hood and don't care about whining messages , it's part of the game. I get plundered then so what ? It's only once or twice max per day and I do it 50-60 times per day. Not much to do except collect on time to counter horrible neighbours like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.