• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Graviton

Yeah, this just makes me laugh. How long do you leave that "plunder bait" sitting there? All that time that big hole in your city is unproductive for you. And the plunderer still gets battle points and the fruits of that 5 minute production. That 5 minute production, by the way, is more than he would get by aiding you. 30 tiles wasted for however long it takes. Good plan.

Not to mention it's a voluntary rejection of 5 FPs a day. That'll show that plunderer!! o_O

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, this just makes me laugh. How long do you leave that "plunder bait" sitting there? All that time that big hole in your city is unproductive for you. And the plunderer still gets battle points and the fruits of that 5 minute production. That 5 minute production, by the way, is more than he would get by aiding you. 30 tiles wasted for however long it takes. Good plan.

As a plundering "jackarse", that probably wouldn't work on me. I prioritize sets, not multiproducers because those are the best prizes for a plunderer. Then I'll usually go for goods. I've seen too many traps to bother with the multiproducers unless there's nothing else to grab in the city. And when I do grab a multiproudcer, I note what it makes, so I seldom hit coins or supplies twice. People tend to follow regular habits with them.

There is one guy in my hood who regularly sets his BA sleighs to producing guild power... makes me wonder (He's also in HMA). Well, my guild gets some guild power every day from him lol.

I believe the Sleigh Builder doesn't have a FP option, so what else is he going to churn out? The BA goods aren't going to be worth much.

Jern2017

I laugh at people setting up baits.

I don't care. I will plunder them regardless. If I see their whole city is producing, I'll know that the one idle Terrace Farm is a bait. If I plunder it anyway and see it's producing something other than FPs or goods, I'll remember and next time be more careful and work on plundering a set building.

Jern2017

Exactly. Or they're trying to complete a daily challenge that requires them to finish productions and they don't have enough regular production buildings.

DeletedUser26120

Level 15 museum. Would recommend :) Tough getting it higher with scarcity of blueprints. There's less than 14 of them in Z world last I checked.

Maybe this speaks to how few people plunder? lol.

DeletedUser38784

I plunder daily due to having a hemeji
I take goods first, then coin.
As I am in the EMA then in not a ton of opportunity for other building types.

DeletedUser38784

So the means justify the end. Interesting twist.

Well, coins are hard to come by, so I can see why you would go there.

You should plunder other building types then, not coins.
I plunder for goods of any age then coins as I have a very large amount of supplies due to the hemeji.
In my hood the easy to beat towns have only four types of buildings; houses, supply buildings, goods buildings and gbs.
I make sure to plunder at a minimum for the spoil of war chance.

DeletedUser40042

Question How can a person plunder twice in one day? Once @1:08 am and the other @ 6:32 pm?

Vger

Question How can a person plunder twice in one day? Once @1:08 am and the other @ 6:32 pm?
After an attack, a person has up to 24 hrs to plunder. They have to wait 24 hrs to attack again.
But they can wait 23 hrs after the first attack and plunder. Then wait an hour, attack again, and plunder again.

The good(?) news is, then can only plunder you 7 days a week.

Jern2017

On my diamond farm world (IA), these two neighbors have been trying to breach my defenses daily. They start the battle, take some damage and retreat. I have two EMA Heavy Infantry in my defense and only a couple of Watchfires that I use for space fillers, but the two neighbors have no attack boosts.

I don't attack here unless a quest requires me to as it's too time consuming, but I hit these two back each time just for fun. One has a mix of BA and IA units and the other the default two Spearfighter defense, my level 11 Zeus makes short work of it. They don't seem to learn, though. It's a fun little game we're playing and I'll miss them after the neighborhood shuffles.

Attachments

• sketch-1560040356258.png
    sketch-1560040356258.png
    776.3 KB · Views: 32