• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Antiques Dealer feedback

DeletedUser4491

Sorry if this has been answered, tried scrolling through a few pages - maybe a search feature within a thread would be helpful??

Roughly (or exactly) how many players are we bidding against in an auction? Do those players rotate with every auction or is it the same group forever?

Thanks!

DeletedUser37581

Sorry if this has been answered, tried scrolling through a few pages - maybe a search feature within a thread would be helpful??

Roughly (or exactly) how many players are we bidding against in an auction? Do those players rotate with every auction or is it the same group forever?

Thanks!
There are 50 players in each auction. They are the first 50 players to enter the Antiques Dealer after the previous auction has filled up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37581

I've been playing for several years, but have never seen the Mobolith offered. I wonder if it will ever be available in the Antiques Shop?
The Mobilith, like other one-time buildings such as Award Trophy and Bronze Award, was a building awarded for a one-time situation. In the case of the Mobilith, it was for playing on mobile for a period of time after the mobile version was first released. These one-time buildings will (in all likelihood) never be available again.

None of the one-time buildings are available in the Antiques Dealer.

DeletedUser37581

D_SS_MultiAge_Monolith.png

Super Catanian

The Mobilith, like other one-time buildings such as Award Trophy and Bronze Award, was a building awarded for a one-time situation. In the case of the Mobilith, it was for playing on mobile for a period of time after the mobile version was first released. These one-time buildings will (in all likelihood) never be available again.

None of the one-time buildings are available in the Antiques Dealer.
Don't forget the Monastery!

DeletedUser39491

Since we are able to buy "fragments of..." in the Auction House,I propose we should be able to post "fragments of..." to sell in the Auction House.

DeletedUser30312

I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any boost crate fragments yet. Still, I probably should consider just dumping a crate in the Dealer, since there's a good chance of getting coin or supply boosts I don't need out of it.

Admiral Snack Bar

So I've been paying close attention to the AD recently, and I've filled up my exchange slots with valuable items about 6 or 7 times over the past 3(ish) months. I've set to a 24-hour collection and hoped to maximize my return. In at LEAST 6 of these cases I've gotten the minimum gemstones (as in, if 6-15 gemstones are possible, I get 6). I'd say it was all 7, but I don't honestly remember the first exchange. I don't know if I'm just continuing an exceedingly unlucky streak, but from where I'm sitting it looks like the returns algorithm seriously needs to be recalibrated. Anyone else having a string of bad luck?

Anyone else having a string of bad luck?

Not me. I do exactly what you're doing (though I do it every day) and I have got the full range from least to greatest return. I have not noticed anything unusual about the mix of returns. Seems pretty random to me. I think it's like a slot machine. Just keep pulling. :)

NWWolverine

I'd like to recommend changing the name to Flea Market, Second Hand Store or Yard Sale because most of the items for sale off the shelf or at auction should have been thrown away. Maybe a better format would be to still allow us to sell the disposable rewards we win but sell items that people really want, but ask a higher shelf price to get it. The new update on the 18th is nice but the new items are as rare as snipers giving back the fp's they snipe....

wolfhoundtoo

The more the items there are in the potential list of items the harder it will be to get them to show up. The cost in coins isn't much to many players and making items too easy to get just means less reason for people to spend diamonds and more people complaining about how the rest of the stuff is worthless. Be happy when you get something you want there rather than complaining when you don't see stuff you want because it is all free to get essentially.