• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

UBERhelp1

Everything but the final quest in the "Time Skips" questline is verified. Not sure whether it's a platinum upgrade or Glassworks kit in that reward slot. Otherwise, the mini challenge's quests:

[EDIT] IT IS A GLASSWORKS KIT!!

1709614431092.png

Last edited:

CDmark

looks like 46 tasks complete the GE questline, milestones changed too.
Edit: I guess you can stagger some quests so 40 tasks, more than 1 town for sure

Last edited:

KeithOfTheForge

You'll want to start a new town so you can to the complete 8 tasks quests
Yeah. In my main city, I flipped my town over last night before I went to bed so Rival was a breeze this morning there. In my second city, I'm sitting at 33/38 tasks and have probably another 20 hours or so until I can finish it naturally. I may end up spending pots on a time warp to get it finished faster. :( I'm also not looking forward to spending my medals on GE when I still need them for expansions there but I guess it won't be too bad.

Darkest.Knight

Not really sure how far along I'm going to get, but since it's really costly to make up for "lost" time I'm rushing the beginning. I've completed 15 towns and stand at 80 into gold league; I'm about done spending diamonds.

xivarmy

Everything but the final quest in the "Time Skips" questline is verified. Not sure whether it's a platinum upgrade or Glassworks kit in that reward slot. Otherwise, the mini challenge's quests:

View attachment 21286
Well there goes that plan. Guess there's only 2 reasonable platinum upgrades available (300 + Silver). And I can't think of any good reason to go for 32 in the rival line.

KeithOfTheForge

That is hugely disappointing. Why would it be a Glassworks kit if we're getting one for quest #32 (finishing the entire quest line) anyway?

jaymoney23456

So, they take the one thing that was good for this rival (just rushing GE to 64 to autocomplete much of the rival questline) and now make it so you have to do 2 cities to even complete those. Rival avatar can get a swift punch in the face!

Pericles the Lion

Lots to like about Rivals. Went into the first rival quest with 500 pots and zero manager promotions. Completed 30/32 and came away with a bunch of rewards and ended up with 420 pots of gold, 1 manager promotion, 8 time skips and 5 swift-shams. I'll skip the last 2 quests and be happy.

jaymoney23456

getting 3 lv 1 of the main building before the last regular upgrade in the main questline is a bit much-no reason for it to be this way!

reddevil333

Hi, This event isn't my favorite, but can someone please tell me how do I use the time skip feature. Rival asks to use 2, I'm stuck

jaymoney23456

Hi, This event isn't my favorite, but can someone please tell me how do I use the time skip feature. Rival asks to use 2, I'm stuck
It is the clock looking symbol-if you click on it you have the option to use the time skip-it does a 2 hour skip and is right next to where you can pay pots of gold to do this

Sharmon the Impaler

Lots to like about Rivals. Went into the first rival quest with 500 pots and zero manager promotions. Completed 30/32 and came away with a bunch of rewards and ended up with 420 pots of gold, 1 manager promotion, 8 time skips and 5 swift-shams. I'll skip the last 2 quests and be happy.
Ditto , It gave 3 full glassworks anyway. 31/32 is not going to be done by most I suspect. A fifth wheel that Inno thinks will attract people but at that cost , no thanks.

Pericles the Lion

getting 3 lv 1 of the main building before the last regular upgrade in the main questline is a bit much-no reason for it to be this way!
There's no reason needed for it to be this way because it's not this way. The Celtic tavern is 7 levels so we need L1 plus 6 upgrades. Three upgrades come from the questline. Three upgrades need to come from progress. The L1s come at milepost 0 and milepost 100. The third required upgrade comes at milepost 200. The third L1 doesn't show up until milepost 350.

jaymoney23456

There's no reason needed for it to be this way because it's not this way. The Celtic tavern is 7 levels so we need L1 plus 6 upgrades. Three upgrades come from the questline. Three upgrades need to come from progress. The L1s come at milepost 0 and milepost 100. The third required upgrade comes at milepost 200. The third L1 doesn't show up until milepost 350.
Many players including myself will get to 350 progress before the event ends. Therefore we will have 3 lv 1 celtic tavern buildings before the last upgrade needed to get to lv 7-anyone who gets to 350 progress before the event ends and doesn't buy the pass will have this happen. So, yes it is this way for most players

captain987

I understand your point, but personally, I don't mind it too much. Just think of as another useless (e.g. previous age goods) prize.