• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Darkest.Knight

Needed to speed things up quite a lot, may not have spent any diamonds so far but to keep up the pace u will have to. I've been pretty lucky getting pots from incidence but not enough to keep me from spending diamonds.

jaymoney23456

Rush tasks for the pots of gold ? You just a troll or really stupid, piss off. The mod can perm ban me from the forum for saying a bad word , I don't care. Letting jerks like you constantly harrass every single user like this is wrong.
What's the matter? upset that someone is calling you out for posting nonsense lol

jaymoney23456

Rush tasks for the pots of gold ? You just a troll or really stupid, piss off. The mod can perm ban me from the forum for saying a bad word , I don't care. Letting jerks like you constantly harrass every single user like this is wrong.
Its wrong for someone to call you out but ok for you to spam my posts with different versions of saying the same thing a dozen times a while back?

Dursland

Just planted my Celtic Tavern. Haven't won anything good from after town chests yet, only opening the free one.

Got 200 gold incident twice.

Darkest.Knight

lol, like most games it's driven by "perceived" rewards. don't imagine too many players would bother and wonder what's the point

xivarmy

Would anyone play this event if there were no rewards?
I think that goes for most events for most people. We're in it for the rewards.

The only one I might personally want to play some "just for fun" is wildlife. But probably not nearly so much as I play it during the event. And the original, harder version with all 5 colors on every board was more entertaining.

St Pat's on the other hand is a bad copy of a genre of game I don't even much like the good versions of. The only fun is in doing the math to come up with your strategy. The actual playing of the event is miserable - repetitive, trivial, and time demanding.

And coming up next we have gem-merging again. Which I find pretty repetitive and trivial as well. At least you don't have to check in multiple times a day for it though.

planetofthehumans2

A good amount of beta feedback also makes its way over to live, if an event is too difficult/requires a lot of dimes/the grand price sucks, a lot of people are going to talk about it and not be all in on the game. Of course the whales are going to whale but the public opinion holds heavy.

jaymoney23456

would like to see older style events like archeology or the forgebowl/soccer event make a comeback. Events that didn't require you to constantly play the minigame would be nice.

Dursland

The rewards for finishing tasks are kind of crummy this time around. I remember last time we had this type of event we were getting stuff like Finish All Supply Production, etc.

WillyTwoShoes

The rewards for finishing tasks are kind of crummy this time around. I remember last time we had this type of event we were getting stuff like Finish All Supply Production, etc.
While I don't necessarily think Finish All Productions are appropriate, I have to agree with you that the task completion rewards are very lame. A 5% Attack boost potion? Two Forge Points? Really?

xivarmy

The task rewards appear to be largely unchanged from st pat's 2023 according to an unofficial list. 30 minute supply rush was an option, but not finish all supply.

There were a few extras added for 2023 fellowship including finish single goods production apparently and a 20 FP prize instead of just up to 10. Plausible better supply rushes might've been there and just not added to the unofficial list.

Also plausible noone's really paid attention to what the task prizes are this event (I certainly don't notice them when I complete tasks). And you could've just had bad luck missing "the good one" even if you are paying attention. There is like 30+ different prizes; missing a specific one wouldn't be that outrageous. Even across multiple towns.