• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

UBERhelp1

This is a carryover issue from last year. The game does not sync with the server every time you do an action in it. You need to close the game's mini-window to force it to sync. Then you can close the tab or switch windows and let the game go inactive "safely" I believe. Basically they're trying to avoid excess server messages from every +1 level click being another update.
That, and having to wait for the server to ping back every time when upgrading buildings. Would make the minigame feel a lot slower.

Darkest.Knight

I know I'm doing pretty good in the world I'm playing, currently in gold at q83. Wonder how the other worlds are playing along.

jaymoney23456

Q is at 79 and I am in gold with 92 , nothing spent , no diamonds either.
Sounds like a dumb claim/a dumb thing to brag about. You are either making up stories or you did all the quests available and are out of pots of gold or nearly so. Either way, you won't have a chance to make gold league and likely silver either without spending diamonds on extra pots of gold. Also the pass is irrelevant for event progress so you are heading for bronze league or you are gonna start spending diamonds.

jaymoney23456

I noticed occasionallly you'll get all manager tasks and are forced to do them in order to pass
Yep, the idea is to make you spend more pots of gold so you end up spending diamonds to buy more. Otherwise, it would be set up where you could keep going with the other tasks that don't require you to upgrade managers for no reason whatsoever besides getting players to spend pots of gold. Only managers that need to be upgraded past lv 1 to move the city along at a good speed are the festival and ship managers -upgrade them to lv 3 to get done in a reasonable time-can do lv 4 if you want to speed things along more but be prepared to buy more pots of gold if you do this often.

Sharmon the Impaler

Sounds like a dumb claim/a dumb thing to brag about. You are either making up stories or you did all the quests available and are out of pots of gold or nearly so. Either way, you won't have a chance to make gold league and likely silver either without spending diamonds on extra pots of gold. Also the pass is irrelevant for event progress so you are heading for bronze league or you are gonna start spending diamonds.
What is your problem ? Does this look like spending to you ? :

dummy.JPG

Emberguard

What is your problem ? Does this look like spending to you ? :

View attachment 21276

I could totally imagine that score being possible without spending

I'm at 110 with no spending, but started the first city half a day after event start and slept in this morning putting me probably about a town behind what I could be at by now

Or they have more time to fit things in, or are skipping the tasks that would put managers higher than they want to spend pots on

I know a lot of people are doing Lvl 3 managers on Festival and Ship. But I did find last year a Lvl 4 Ship sped things up nicely and was still doable free-to-play no diamonds if you knew what you were doing as those doing lvl 3 managers were spending pots on the occasional chest anyway - Whereas you could just not spend on chests at all

Last edited:

Dursland

I noticed occasionallly you'll get all manager tasks and are forced to do them in order to pass
If you're following mooingcat's guide you shouldn't get stuck on those.

That's why he says to take drinks to 2 and/or fireworks to 2. It's to complete those quests.

It costs a bit of gold but you get to complete ~10 more tasks afterwards so you need to clear them.

I'm playing this event in 2 worlds, one with diamonds and one without. It's rough doing it without, you run out of gold quickly but you should be able to get the main building for free.

Darkest.Knight

I've spent 1750 diamonds for the extra pots of gold, no way my playing mule that doesn't get any extras will be able to keep up.

jaymoney23456

I'm at 110 with no spending, but started the first city half a day after event start and slept in this morning putting me probably about a town behind what I could be at by now

Or they have more time to fit things in, or are skipping the tasks that would put managers higher than they want to spend pots on

I know a lot of people are doing Lvl 3 managers on Festival and Ship. But I did find last year a Lvl 4 Ship sped things up nicely and was still doable free-to-play no diamonds if you knew what you were doing as those doing lvl 3 managers were spending pots on the occasional chest anyway - Whereas you could just not spend on chests at all
the message about being at 92 tasks was sent less than 1.5 days into the event. Can't get to 92 tasks without doing most of them each time over 3 cities. If the player did 4 cities already by then that would mean even more spending pots of gold to time skip.

jaymoney23456

You are saying you have 110 tasks early this morning after nearly 3 days of the event having gone by. the player's claim was that 92 tasks were completed as of early Tuesday afternoon with less than 1.5 days passed in the event. Your progress could totally be sustainable over the event. doing 92 progress in less than 1.5 days is in no way sustainable without buying pots of gold if it is even true to begin with.

Darkest.Knight

This morning after doing the "quick" quests I'm at 173, I'll be stuck here for a while. It goes w/o saying I've bought extra pots of gold and used them. To keep up the pace I'll have to spend more diamonds since I'm not rushing the event daily quests, I'll buy 1 more batch and that'll be it for my spending.

Sharmon the Impaler

not buying the pass has nothing to do with how many tasks you can complete in a given time period. You get no extra event currency from buying the pass. ALso, you could have easily bought pots of gold with diamonds and that screenshot doesn't show you didn't do that or that you did.
Rush tasks for the pots of gold ? You just a troll or really stupid, piss off. The mod can perm ban me from the forum for saying a bad word , I don't care. Letting jerks like you constantly harrass every single user like this is wrong.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

This morning after doing the "quick" quests I'm at 173, I'll be stuck here for a while. It goes w/o saying I've bought extra pots of gold and used them. To keep up the pace I'll have to spend more diamonds since I'm not rushing the event daily quests, I'll buy 1 more batch and that'll be it for my spending.
Same here but nothing spent and no diamonds , it is what it is :)

tasks5.JPGfinal.JPG