• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Dukester69

For some definition of success I'm sure it will! It has overpowered rewards. People like their carrots.

The gameplay I'm less confident in. It's pretty boring. Collect coins and supplies twice a day. Donate. Fight. Guilt your teammates into pulling their weight a little better possibly. Nothing terribly novel. If someone's hoping for new excitement in the game, this ain't it.

But if people are willing to play checkerboards in GBG for loot, I can't see why this would be much different.
I'm trying to keep an open mind.....
Seems very time consuming. :(

frrrosty

Apparently, not every player can select an Incursion, it needs to be selected by a Founder. I watched the video, doesn't make much sense. They don't explain anything, just very quickly click a bunch of options I don't have, so it's not much help. You'd think they're paying for youtube by the second the way they go so fast and explain NOTHING. Is that the best Inno can do????? It's really, really poor, and the whole concept is terrible. We can't select incursions, rewards, or really do much of anything. This seems to be for Founders ONLY.

In another FoE world, I'm a founder of my guild, started building a few things, but there are all kinds of currencies that make no sense, and again, nothing is explained AT ALL.

All these dumb currencies, just represented by symbols, meaningless hover tips, I'm just supposed to go "OHH, yes, the squiggly line with a weird dot, that OBVIOUSLY means WTF". I must've slept through the class on "Universal symbology" that only Inno seems to understand.

Apparently the requires Qantum Pass needs to be purchased with diamonds i.e. Real World Money, so really,
this is ALL just a MONEY GRAB.

Last edited:

JJ597

I'm willing to bet that the same people will think this is a fine addition to the game that think everything Inno does is golden. My impression from checking it out in Beta was that it's a pile of thrown-together crap. Or at least the part that stuck to the wall.
Like I previously posted, It's Cultural Settlements on steroids, with the addition of a fighting element.

SirWilliam

Could someone please wake me when this is over I can't stay awake playing this :rolleyes:
10 hours for supplies. 1 hour for 5000 actions and it takes 3500 for a few shards.
I don't want to have to shut down my guild to join another find some way so that a one person guild can play more without having to pay so much.
I already spent too much on the last event.

Pericles the Lion

I'm willing to bet that the same people will think this is a fine addition to the game that think everything Inno does is golden. My impression from checking it out in Beta was that it's a pile of thrown-together crap. Or at least the part that stuck to the wall.
You should be popping champagne corks. INNO just gave you another thing to rant on about. More grist for your mill.

Johnny B. Goode

Could someone please wake me when this is over I can't stay awake playing this :rolleyes:
10 hours for supplies. 1 hour for 5000 actions and it takes 3500 for a few shards.
I don't want to have to shut down my guild to join another find some way so that a one person guild can play more without having to pay so much.
I already spent too much on the last event.
Quantum Incursions is most definitely not designed for one person guilds to have any success. Small guilds will have problems. It's definitely designed to cater to large and highly active guilds. Inno does not like casual players, they like players chained to their PC/mobile device. FoE has never been a once-in-a-while game, but it's getting ridiculous. (And most of the advice here on the Forum is for those players and not for the casual ones.)

Oswyn the noble

The question is..... Is it almost same as ge or entirely different? I could give it a try but not 100% on board playing through

ergoetu

As far as I am concerned, INNO has ruined the Game. QI is not all it was hyped to be. It is geared toward larger Guilds where teamwork rules. In small Guilds there is no chance to complete anything. those of us in small Guilds never played GVG, so it was OK as we are not shooting for top 10 or anything. QI, to put it plainly sucks and the rewards are out of reach. It is good GVG went away but QI can go away also.

Ebeondi Asi

Manual battle with Iron Age unit IS fun !
Any problems are all i your head IMO
Apparently, not every player can select an Incursion, it needs to be selected by a Founder. I watched the video, doesn't make much sense. T

The Founder can add on players to open and select things in QI i the Guild menu

Avan Sensei

Seriously, no one in their right mind would consider Quantum Incursion to be a fun addition to the game. It's just donating goods and manual fighting. I would rather play the Egypt settlement for the manual fighting, and I hate the Egypt settlement. And if you think manual battle with iron age units is fun, try doing it for the next 3 months until the championship ends. Would you still think it's fun?

Dominator - X

This has probably already been mentioned, but what happens when you pay to "Move To Node" and what happens if we don't "Move To Node"?

Richard Rambone

Takes away from GbG, more money more money, quantum reward icon blocks build menu and you can not use the x to close, does not seam to have a clear goal or direction unless pass is purchased. Will probably not play after this season.