• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. OldTyme72

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

OK. It was just a dead level on my SBC. It did go up a point on the last level. :)
  2. OldTyme72

I guess it is very possible. It went from 11- 12 (lol) That's a GB I kept around for looks.
  3. OldTyme72

Just a quick question: Does the SBC not count towards defense A&D in the PVP towers? I upgraded a level & noticed no difference. What buildings are contributing to my city defense A&D? o_O
  4. OldTyme72

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

I don't remember seeing any of the avatars along the way in Beta. Luckily I did get all the books and the main big prize without a problem.
  5. OldTyme72

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch. (is this the right place to answer? :) )
  6. OldTyme72

Anniversary Contest Feedback

So. If you win prizes....how does the game determine which world it will be given to you in? o_O
  7. OldTyme72

[Question] Seeking professional help :)

I have 6 mini-WWs near the COA. I have a dedicated world of just wishing wells. Probably have 50 of them there. I do have 16 WW's & 7 shrink-kits in inventory. Wouldn't be terrible to have a line of them as well I guess. I should mention I'm perm-120% without any polishing now (thanks...
  8. OldTyme72

[Question] Seeking professional help :)

This is my main world. I just need some advice on what I could be doing better. I have so many goods buildings up just because I have the population & space for them. I still have plenty of houses up as well. Should I just tear down & start placing Terrace Farms? I could probably delete...
  9. OldTyme72

Carnival 2019 Feedback

OK. Thanks for verifying . I did go look @ the Wiki & seen it was right. I had no problem with the event getting a complete set + complete set upgrade. One world I didn't even have to make it past the scout quest.
  10. OldTyme72

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Quick question. I just put the set down & upgraded everything to level 2. The middle piece shows 4 connected, but the surrounding only show 3. I placed it like the event picture shows. Am I doing it wrong?
  11. OldTyme72

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

No kiddin. :eek: I was going to mention I didn't see any change once they re-balanced on Beta. Oh well. It's beta.
  12. OldTyme72

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

I did have to spend like 1400 on Beta to get mine at level 10. However that was before I found the chart Nodge posted. I was just going for the stuff I could use. Do all the quests & get into the Bronze reward package (for your final upgrade) and it shouldn't be too hard.
  13. OldTyme72

[Question] What does the Giant Robot say?

:rolleyes: He says something when you click him. Just can't make it out.
  14. OldTyme72

[Question] What does the Giant Robot say?

That ^ o_Oo_Oo_O
  15. OldTyme72

Changelog 1.132 Feedback

Bring back the premium items on the wheel.
  16. OldTyme72

Summer Event 2018 Feedback

Just curious if they have premium (diamond) buildings on the wheel. It's been a few days & I haven't seen them once. (VF)
  17. OldTyme72

Soccer Cup Feedback

This is usually the time the Summer Wheel event comes out. Did this not replace it?
  18. OldTyme72

Soccer Cup Feedback

I'm sure a lot of people have already complained so I won't. Ha. Just kidding. Just finished in Beta. Your seasonal events SUCK now. All that work doing 60+ quests only to win stuff I will never use. Once you killed the Summer wheel I knew I had to at least complain a little bit. You...
  19. OldTyme72

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

As LordLupin stated: while the events idea was awesome, the chance to actually win all 5 upgrades was pretty hard. While the event is still not over in beta I am still missing 2 upgrade kits & have spent around 1500 diamonds on extra tries. Unless your Inno Luck game is strong I wouldn't...
  20. OldTyme72

Daily Challenges Feedback

Just a complaint although I'm sure it has been mentioned before. Collecting 3500 tavern coins in 1 day seems kind of extreme. That's 2 full taverns & then some. Please to be fixing. K. Thx. Oskie wears Hello Kitty PJ's