• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BSkelton

Tavern Improvements?

Will we see any further improvements with the Tavern? Perhaps increase the levels to the floor, table cloth, tray (and maybe some added tools?) Maybe some additional bonuses now that the game has expanded (i,e,, extra negotiation with GBG).
  2. BSkelton

Jupiter

Just curious when we should be expecting the release of the Space Age Titan. I am quite disappointed with the military units from the Jupiter age as I continue to use my units from Space Age Venus quite effectively. Just hope this lives up to the name "Titan" as they were the ones who battled...
  3. BSkelton

Weak Great Buildings need to be upgraded

Not sure this is the correct place for this, but now that I am at the Space Age - Venus, I look back and wish I had taken things a bit slower in my first world (Jaims), that way I could have acquired Terrace Farms from each age/era to collect goods. Having the renovation kit and the one-up kit...
  4. BSkelton

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

I now only have under 10 hours to complete this year's Halloween event and have completed all the quests for the tickets/rewards; completed the calendar side-quest, but with respect to the toy side-quest, I feel cheated. Completed: Mr. Tickles 6 Secret Steve 4 Sir Hugsalot...
  5. BSkelton

Normally I listen to other players' venting about events, but sadly I must join in this time as I find the Halloween event next to useless. From all the feedback I have seen on FB and other social media I have thought you would have focused the main prize as a single building (which seems to be...
  6. BSkelton

I gather incidents every day and throughout the day and have only received tickets three times - that's right and only 5 tickets each time. I'm guessing the other tickets are with the toys that never populate when the fog is removed.
  7. BSkelton

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 - good luck to all the participants and thanks for this year's event (if I win, please place it on Jaims)
  8. BSkelton

August Contest - Summer Event!

Parrot Plank High Seas Plunder Ashore Skull Island Gold Hideout Ahoy Mutiny Port Rogue First Mate...
  9. BSkelton

Feedback for update 1.198

I know this concern was addressed prior to the update (1.198), and was supposed to be corrected after the update; however, for me (playing on a PC), I had no issued prior to the 1.198 update and it was only after receiving the update I am now no longer to switch maps using the space shuttle as...
  10. BSkelton

Feedback for update 1.197

This recent update with the production buildings is very annoying (at least for me). In most cases, I prefer to select which production buildings I want as they are connected to the recurring quests. Each time I exit the window I get that auto-zoom, which is utterly and painfully annoying. This...
  11. BSkelton

Challenge 3

A-4 B-3 C-6 D-1 E-2 F-5 Good luck to all the participants!
  12. BSkelton

Challenge 1

1) 2019 Winter Event 2) Forge Bowl Event 3) Fall Event 4) Archaeology Event 5) Spring Event 6) Summer Event 7) St. Patricls Day Event 8) Halloween Event I am not entirely sure on all of them - guessed a few. Good luck to all participants.
  13. BSkelton

Challenge 1

A=9 B=3 C=4 Thanks and good luck to all participants. :)
  14. BSkelton

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

Happy 8th Anniversary! Thank you for all your time & effort in making this such an enjoyable game!
  15. BSkelton

Contest day 1

I am sure there is more, but this is what I could fine. - Good luck to all participants and thanks for these contests!
  16. BSkelton

Anniversary Contest Feedback

7 years already! All I can say is I have spent quite a lot of hours playing the game and find it very enjoyable - thank you to all whose imaginations have brought us together to enjoy such a fantastic game!
  17. BSkelton

Winter Event 2018

Just watched the video on the Winter Event, looks very exciting and can't wait to get started. Not sure if it was part of the script, but the attitude Thi displayed at the end was very distasteful - Normally I enjoy her very much, but not in this video.
  18. BSkelton

October contest

Prize to be awarded in "Jaims" Story: When I was much younger I had a thirst for the unknown, ghosts, and the supernatural - no, I didn't go up into the forest and preach to the opposite God, or run around with chickens or anything; rather, I would research known locations to be haunted. One...
  19. BSkelton

Halloween Event 2018 Feedback

Each year I look forward to the Halloween event (my favourite one of the year). Was so glad to see additional upgrades to the cemetery, which allowed me to finally get the Necropolis and work on expanding another cemetery I acquired last year. Seeing new buildings and some new upgrades to old...