• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ladyleader

Looking for a guild that would be interested in a merger

We are Forgotten Ghost. Looking to merge with another guild. We currently have 19 members. Our current level is 56. If you are a guild looking to grow, please consider growing with us or let us grow with you. Contact either myself, ladyleader or Plaid0391 if interested.
  2. ladyleader

Looking for a guild to join? Defiance is recruiting

Defiance is looking for active, motivated players looking for a home in a fun, “family-oriented” guild. Our current membership sits at 30 where our members consistently achieve 100% GE participation. This is our focus because we believe a successful guild starts with active participation. With...
  3. ladyleader

Looking for a guild? Check out Defiance

Defiance is looking for active, motivated players looking for a home in a fun, “family-oriented” guild. Our current membership sits at 30 where our members consistently achieve 100% GE participation. This is our focus because we believe a successful guild starts with active participation. With...
  4. ladyleader

Current age of all buildings in ones city

Is there a way to easily see what the current age is of all buildings in ones city?
  5. ladyleader

OBS and no guild

If one has an OBS Great Building yet they re not in a guild, where do the OBS goods go?
  6. ladyleader

Longevity

Is there a site to see how long players have been playing?
  7. ladyleader

Guild Membership

Aside from the event history, is there a way to tell when (as in date) a member joined the guild? Or a way (other than writing it down) when past members left?
  8. ladyleader

Joining a guild

Can someone explain the choices to select in the 'how to join' section of the guild info. The options are: by application auto join by invitation only (auto join is a given) If by application is the selected choice for the guild, is one still able to be sent an invite and visa versa? If...
  9. ladyleader

Defiance is recruiting!

If you are looking for a guild check out defiance. We currently have 60 members and are looking to add more. Your era is no issue. Drop by and check us out. All applicants will be considered.
  10. ladyleader

Rewarding top guild members

Is there currently a way to reward top participating guild members? Or better yet, does anyone currently have ways that your guild rewards certain participation levels among your guild members?
  11. ladyleader

Story Quest-RaguSilvertongue

A few days ago a new story quest popped up that I am having difficulty with. (this quest is not one that can be bypassed) The quest is: Have 4 musketeers or 4 riflemen Make people angry I easily accomplished the first request but am unable to satisfy the second where I need to make my people...
  12. ladyleader

Question re: Guild Members authority

Can anyone give an in-depth explanation as to the different authority levels among guild members? That is what does it mean to be selected to be: leader moderator...