• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Fairy Lily

May never ending contest

13 Rugnir
  2. Fairy Lily

Your First Great Building - A Guide Questline For New Players Feedback

I know I have been following the threads. BUT The only reason they created this "fix" was because of this stupid GB. SO I HATE THIS GB!!! They better have this fixed fast. I am tempted to quit because of this, and I really doubt that I am the only one considering it. Inno may be losing players...
  3. Fairy Lily

Your First Great Building - A Guide Questline For New Players Feedback

I am so frustrated. I only donated to an Oracle where someone was self leveling maybe 2 at the most 3 times! MY ARC GOT RESET BY ABOUT 25 levels because of that! I did not know there was a scam... how should we know when we only play for fun!!! This was never properly tested because so few...
  4. Fairy Lily

Pre-Winter Contest!

Last Christmas by George Michael always made it feel Wintery for me. It was one of my mom's favorite songs when I was a kid and as soon as Christmas season began she started playing it. On the German radio stations it would play (and to this day I still think it does play) so often and it just...
  5. Fairy Lily

Foe Very Very Very Very Slow and Laggy on US servers

I can't get on either and I need to collect my GBs :-(
  6. Fairy Lily

SPECIAL EVENT ISSUES

I have never seen them start at midnight. In my experience the events usually begin around around 6AM Mountain Time (8AM EST or 5AM Pacific).
  7. Fairy Lily

SPECIAL EVENT ISSUES

I have to say when I started playing, I missed the first event. It was Halloween 2015 and that was because I did not understand it. Since then I have participated in EVERY single event and completed every one. I don't pick and choose I just go ahead and do them. Even if I do not need the prize...
  8. Fairy Lily

SPECIAL EVENT ISSUES

I agree with jobu523. Most quests are easy to do and there is enough notice to plan ahead to make sure you can fulfill the quests. Plus the individual quests give out rewards which are boosted through Chateau which is very very very useful. I love that each event prize comes with a Special...
  9. Fairy Lily

Never ending lottery- August

21 - Rugnir
  10. Fairy Lily

Next Special Event

Monroe Event is first, and Galileo will most likely be running from August 18, 2017 to August 25, 2017.
  11. Fairy Lily

Changelog 1.106 feedback

The forge point error just started again on the app... :-(
  12. Fairy Lily

Christmas in July Give away

Today is my birthday. Santa will you bring me a present on Rugnir? My biggest wish is a beautiful birthday cake! I want to spend the day with my love under a beautiful Romeo and Juliet Tree of Love. And 500 of each Future Era good which we can use to create some incredible things! Maybe you...
  13. Fairy Lily

Dear Santa, Day 7 and I have not heard from you. I am still in dire need of 500 of each Future Era good... I just want to get my RFP up and am having a hard time researching because I am so undecided about what I want to do first. Your help would be incredible! Please help me :-) (Rugnir)
  14. Fairy Lily

Santa, please please I am in need of 750 of every Future Era good. Your help would mean the world to me! Thank you Santa (Rugnir)
  15. Fairy Lily

Rugnir: Santa, please please I am in need of 750 of every Future Era good. Your help would mean the world to me! Thank you Santa
  16. Fairy Lily

For today's wish from Santa on Rugnir, I would still love 1000 of every future age good... Sadly Santa has not come to visit previously. :-(
  17. Fairy Lily

For today's wish from Santa on Rugnir, I would love 1000 of every future age good this way I could finally move into Arctic Future! :-)
  18. Fairy Lily

My Christmas wishlist would be - 1. the portraits of Jack & Rose because that was before I began playing the game and absolutely love that movie. 2. Eternal Tree of Love because I have never been able to get one and love the look of it. Thats my entire list!