• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Foe Very Very Very Very Slow and Laggy on US servers

DeletedUser31257

me too. Cannot log in just now. The screen show " Login failed: API FB token lookup; cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 2500 milliseconds"

ITown

mobile isn't logging in either

edit: I lied. mobile works, but it took longer than usual

DeletedUser31392

I too am having this issue, but it was fine until the AppStore release an update regarding the Chat Messages about 20-30 minutes ago. =\

DeletedUser25795

looks like that's how long it HAS been down for as it keeps going up, Weird as i was playing an hour ago (if you can call it that with all the perma crashing every 10 seconds).

Correction now it shows 2 minutes (so no idea what that site is showing).

Last edited by a moderator:

ITown

I just managed to plunder somebody's palace on mobile while the browser game is down :D

Edit: 2 neighbors plundered! And they both plundered me earlier. Thanks Inno! :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser31392

looks like that's how long it HAS been down for as it keeps going up, Weird as i was playing an hour ago (if you can call it that with all the perma crashing every 10 seconds)
Same here, I was playing fine. Switched worlds and went to check on if the update was ready yet (that chat message bug was painful), after the update I was no longer able to login to US server, but Beta does work just fine.

Can't even submit a ticket to US server :(