• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30770

A new building that acts like a Wishing Well, but takes 1x4 cells. It would be Santa with a long line of children ready for their turn to sit on Santa's lap and list off to him all their Christmas wishes. Alternatively, it could be in the shape of a "T" or upside-down "L" (with 2 or 3 cells across at top, 4 cells up/down) with an Elven helper or two at Santa's side. Also, when motivated, it would turn into Bad Santa and offer +%50 attack values against the player who motivated it. :eek:

:D

I'll be in Dunarsund until Christmas Eve. ;)

DeletedUser30437

Reno kits..buy with tavern or choice on bizarre type building
Rogue Hideout
Expansions
Diamonds...lots of them
Ability to roll new traits for built GBs
World peace

DeletedUser30355

1. It is really tough to manage both Great buildings and technology with the current FPs. It will be great if you could provide more...
  2. A Provision to move buildings to inventory so that we can manage our city pretty well.
  3. More Expansion.

DeletedUser27494

1) Rogue Hideout
2) KTM 1190 motorcycle & cash for a vacation on it
3) 9 ladies dancing sounds like a hoot

DeletedUser22143

Complete Indian Fountain Set
Terrace Farm
Checkmate Square
Wishing Well
SoK
100k Medals
Expansion
Speakers Corner

DeletedUser30815

My Tuesday Langendorn Christmas List:
Dear Santa,
Please send me a pink fuzzy unicorn, a purple puppy and a pretty pony.
And a DIAMOND MINE so that I can grow my city HUGEMONGUSLY LARGE! ;)
And CHOCOLATES! Loads and loads of chocolates. Enough to share with the whole world.
And LOVE and HUGS and SMILES to be spread across the ENTIRE universe!
And a way to trade objects I have won with my guildmates/friends.
And the Treasure Hunt to work on mobile devices (iPhone/iPad).
And HAPPINESS everywhere everyday!
And 300 Forge Points would be nice, too. :)

DeletedUser30887

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.

DeletedUser30887

I'd like to have a storage building so we don't have to sell our items in order to upgrade , be able to turn our building around, more spin wheel contests and more fighting contests

DeletedUser30186

1) 5 BP's to Observatory
2) 5 BP's to Temple of Relics
3) 5 Expansions
4) Ability to sell inventory items for something other than coins.
5) Ability to rotate buildings.
6) Ability to trade in excess BP's from one GB for the BP's of another GB, maybe on a 3:1 basis.
7) Have the "Collect All" button cost gold coins instead of diamonds (or for free).
8) Ability to move empty expansions around on the map.

DeletedUser30143

Today's wishlist:

ability to trade or sell unused buildings and items from inventory
the Hedge Maze
Maypole
extra Expansions (and maybe ones in assorted sizes for lesser costs, e.g., 2 x 2, 2 x 3, 3 x 3, 3 x 4 ...)
Garden Ruins

Victoria and Albert

Dear Santa,
I know I ask for the same things but we REALLY want these...
I would like 130 fps for each GB member of my guild. We just built a new one tonight!
I would like a Hall of Fame.
I would like to send out more friend requests.
I would like a tavern pet - upgrade from rat, to cat, to dog, to parrot for increasing rewards
I would like a forge point in addition to a ribbon for achievements.
I would like to know what size shoe Santa wears so I can knit him some warm socks.
HoHoHo!

Day 8
Vingrid

Last edited:

Fairy Lily

Today is my birthday. Santa will you bring me a present on Rugnir?
My biggest wish is a beautiful birthday cake! I want to spend the day with my love under a beautiful Romeo and Juliet Tree of Love. And 500 of each Future Era good which we can use to create some incredible things!
Maybe you could fulfill my two wishes today of all days? I hope I see you soon!

DeletedUser30057

Wish #6:
- Ability to rotate buildings and items.
- Ability to rotate the game screen/city
to see it from other angles.
- A permanent and unlimited way to store
and re-place buildings and items
within the game so as to not be required
to sell and loose them.
- A shrine or other item that gives diamonds.
- And of course, a shrine that gives expansions,
at least 2/week. (The more the better)

Thank you!!! :)

DeletedUser29395

Live, from Korch, its Vestas list!!!

All the Halloween things! Perhaps a skull statue that prevents 1 plunder a day? That'd be cool.
A teleporter
World peace
Awesome women historical quests with women who are not primarily sex objects
Removal of friend request limit as long as I do not exceed a maximum number of friends
Benedict Cumberbatch
A faster way to earn medals

DeletedUser25795

1. SOK's.
2. Small buildings that give an FP per day. (Like a small Mr or Mrs Santa Claus statue plus an extra FP if you have both connected)
3. An expansion slot or two.
4. A one down boost (i.e. so we can lower the age of all these Champion Retreats we just won).
5. And don't forget....... WORLD PEACE :)

[World: Sinerania]

Status
Not open for further replies.